02

02:new stranger

Yn and nitya bickered with a small topic which was not at all convincing for yn but for nitya,it was a big issue.

"You can't say she is bad."yn protested,slapping off the hand of nitya away from her face as nitya went to flick yn's forhead.

"Do you see her.she dosen't give me a good vibe."yn rolled her eyes at nitya who was hyperventilating.as per to nitya,somya was an intruder in their group and hide things that meant no good for them.

But for yn,nitya was sounding ridiculous,it was due to yn never opened go anyone,none of the three did,but they would not forget their kind manners,do they.

"Cherry,you can't blind yourself,you are a pro at beknowing people,how could you just play I'm blind role."nitya waved her hands frantically to show her dedication for the words that sounded so immature for yn.

"You,are being the daft here niti.she dosen't have a bad aura.she is kind,and all she asked was company man,she is lonely,i was also,so were you.but it was a god's miracle we three met after we befriended each other online,alright.not all get's blessed like that.don't fuck out like this infront of her."yn hissed with her voice dowing as her eyes were fast to catch the two figures that were walking towards them

Maahi was the one to get the lunch today,and so yn and nitya got the time to bicker freely when somya insisted she'd help out maahi.but nitya couldn't believe her heart when it said somya was giving a bad bitch vibe.

In response,nitya rolled her eyes at yn not believing her own friend was actually defending some strange girl who just came a second ago and was almost taking her place.

Maahi gave nitya a soft glare right as she neared their table,making sure the table's were clean and kept down the dishes carefully.

"Here you go,guys."somya smiled at yn and nitya as she held a plate for yn and one for her while maahi copied her.

Nitya didn't even cared to spare a look in the direction of somya,who was well aware of it but she cared less cause the main person she wished to take attention of was yn,not nitya.

"Cher.you are not leaving out anything,alright."maahi strictly instructed,passing the pastel blue metal bottle filled Luke warm water.

"Cher-is that not a name of the character in the BL series,a boss and a babe."Somya asked,her big doll like eyes curiously peering to yn and to maahi then to nitya,who had a hard stare on her,but somya ignored her easily.

"You watch BL drama also."maahi snorted at yn who asked the question,her once eyes that were flooded with mystery and depth like an ocean now had soft waves of a grin,a grin of her true self,a grin of genuine joy shaking in her eyes.

Somya chuckled,nodding her head at the girl who looked so childish to her age."yeah,alot.for that,I thought I was lesbian for once."yn and maahi synced,gasping at it.

"Tell me it's not true.cherry was like that also,so drown in the BL series,but she is fine now,are you.it is a big step to know your sexuality."the conversation was delightful hearing the ladies all too Frank about sexuality and all,but somya shrugged.

"I don't know.guess,it was an effect of being too influenced with bl.but I still love them."yn nodded biting in her food,a big bite stuffed in her small mouth and she didn't looked even a bit ashamed,as if no one was at her sides,watching her,might judge her.

Somya found herself admiring the girl who stood a bit smaller than her,but was quite attractive and gorgeous.a bit adorable also,with her fluffy cheeks,unlike the skinny posture.

"Why do you guys call yn cherry.any specific reason."somya asked trying to build a conversation which would be comfortable,"it's really not your buissness to dive in our personal life."nitya,fed off the burnette snapped,earning a glare from maahi and yn nudged nitya gently.

"Ignore her,niti is like this with new people's,yn was a bit sensitive and we always were private around each other,so it's hard for niti to cover that introvert self."maahi placed her hand on top of somya's giving it a soft squeeze,so she understands what feeling maahi was trying to pass.

"It's fine,you don't have to answer that."nitya scoffed at somya,"then why ask."

"Nitya,it's enough."maahi warned,using her stern tone was enough for nitya to shut herself."yn is actually a big kind hearted pervert unlike her mature nature-

-i'll take it as a compliment-

-and one day,yn got accidentally drunk and while that,the only thing she could think of was cherry flavour Condom which will have cherry on top as the design and she wanted to design it by herself.from then ,this tale went so famous among everyone,even our families were laughing and so,her name rather than yn went with cher,cherry,cherry blossom,cherry berry,chibi-only niti calls her that."maahi ended with a small chuckle leaving her lips,thinking of the memory back then when yn went all drunk with weird reasons and no clue to find out how she'd drink.

Somya grinned amusing what kind of behaviour yn had done,as much time she had spent with yn,she looked and had behaved mature.

"That sounds cute."somya grinned at yn's embarassed face,flushed with a soft hint of red hue on her glorious golden tinted clear skin.

"Indeed."maahi laughed at it lightly,some memories were truly what she appreciated.

"Tho,tell us about yourself.which year are you in? department?"yn fumbled with some small questions to ask the girl who was keen in being known with the three.

"I am actually a sophomore in post graduation,completed my graduation,I'm completing my education in pharmacy."yn oohed,passing a small smile in her direction,"me and maahi-

"Maahi and i-

"Yes,maahi and i are also working out on pharmacy,but we are not sophomore,it's our start last year."

"That's great,what do you wish to learn next then,or marrige."somya seemed intriguing,morely in yn and nitya,who had been suspicious on somya didn't missed it,so does maahi.

"Marriage?Cher is actually upto study till she is twenty nine.all stable and all."maahi replied shortly,curting a nod in the direction of yn who hummed.

"I don't want to start a family this quick actually,just got a needed position in my life and it will be too early,tho you didn't told us which university you went before."it caught somya off guard at yn's sudden question the humble set of talks she was piling up.

"I studied in America till now."somya kept it short,but all three who were great philosopher in physcology,unknown to somya caught her little lie very quickly.

"And how'd you get an admission here so quick,like,this is an extremely prestigious university."nitya inquired,her frown growing more and deepening confusing made the situation worse.

"My brother is a mafia and he threatened the dean."