01

01: glimpses

The messed up set of bed and thrumbled laid bed set-up just next to the one-person bed was just as messy as the other one.

Two girls were sitting on the lower bed set settled down on the floor,clutching their phones in their hand dressed in the cartoon printed pajama,hairs a big mess and drowsy eyes.

"Both of you,get up.right now."a stern voice boomed the small room,the apartment was 2BHK flat,but neither girls worried as it just was even more cozy for them cause they either spent their day all way together or sleep,also together.

As if a family.

"Ma."nitya called out looking up for a second to spot the tall figure of maahi roaming around in the moderate sized room unless the luxurious apartments all the three posessed,they preferred to live together and not with their family.

Each had a specific reason.

While maahi,often called as ma,she was like a mother to the two kids of her,often pampering and crying like a mother for the two who did the same,they meant the world for her.

"Yeah."maahi peaked her head from the bathroom attached to their bedroom,her face covered with the foam of her facewash,a curious look gleaming in her eyes."what is it?"

"Did you saw this—nitya asked,showing her phone to yn first who was confused as well as maahi,as maahi washed her face and came back in hurry thinking it was something very important for them.

"What is th—to you all,i have a specific reason to message this quick and so informally,not just this is a Titanic problem but also,it is going to set out our ass on fire.the CEO we once all adored and you idiots who crushed on him is going to resign and whatnot.not that it's a big problem,but for that,we need to prepare for who ever is the next CEO,from my sources,i got to know it's the chairman of our company.

And I'd swear he's fucking fire and no less than satan,so prepare yourself,we don't know when he will come and what not—and so,it dosen't matter to us,does it niti"maahi rolled her eyes,a spark of annoyance rolling on her face with what kind of hurry nitya had picked on just to get them read the information.

"Yes,but what if he comes out to be the man who was staring at cherry."nitya recieved a slap on her hand with a force that got her winching bad,a scowl laced her face.

"Shut up nitya,pehle hi Teri juban Kali hai."

Maahi glared at nitya,nudging the two as they got up,not caring to make the bed leaving it for maahi."but he looked hot."

"And a mafia to be like."yn added,rolling her eyes at her bestfriend being an idiot to think of such things.

"Cherry is right niti.that man was abhinay Malhotra,I had heard alot of things of him,and that,there is a rumor of his sister being in our university also,but I doubt that.yet he is no good man to be shipped with."maahi mumbled lowly,as if scared the man they were talking about might hear them,and do something they never expected.

"Bwat he lowked kwind."

(But he looked kind."

As nitya muttered that,with the tooth-brush in her mouth,foam created through,yn and maahi gave her a look that spoke highly of have you gone nuts.

Things went smoothly for maahi,nitya and yn.those there lived together ever since now four years,from buying a phone from their own income to now standing tall with car and buying luxurious apartments,their journey was very great.

Yes,many obstructions came in and went away,with nitya's crazy ex and maahi's family members persuading her that she is still not good enough to yn's unstable mental health,they grew up more lively with each other,and more happier than ever.