“The general Poex under the authority of the king Naxes has been authorized to hunt and arrest all spies and non-legal citizens of the Hugan planet. These immigrants and spies should surrender and their lives will be spared as the king shall pardon them, if not the general has been authorized to use force to obtain these residents either alive or dead. Peace is always advised but if otherwise may the gods forgive us, Long Live Naxes ruler of Hugan.”, Trion finished his message, clamping back both sides it the holographic scene was shut as the two pieces clamped together, with his men he moved on to the next city, his banner men, his armored guards, and his collector who collected the attention of his audience courtesy of his hand sized trumpet.

“I must go.”, she begged packing her paid for groceries, “But you haven’t…”, “Next time perhaps now I have to go.”, the lady cut Fruits short, her bag of fruits was held on the left while on her right was her woodland cameo lion skinned bag strapped to her back after some few steps. Constantly she was pulling her left sleeve to her wrist, this constant oddness, her consistent covering of her face using her black scarf gained the attention of the guards left by Trion. “Shit!” she cursed gaining speed, she noted the guards were onto her, two of them each had a calibrated lethal loaded blast gun, simple pistol like guns which shot blast like electrical balls with inbuilt trackers, they were used mostly for inflicting none fatal wounds and also to let the victim escape so they can track them easily. The first guard loaded his gun and placed it close to his right holster in his right waist as he gained pace to shorten the distance between their suspect. Turning back several consistent times, she grew more frightened as she showcased it with the worry in her face and her increased paces.

“Get her!”, the guard ordered making a run for it to catch their suspect who had gone from 0 to 10 meters per second in a flash, her goods in hand and her bag tightened to her back she made a quick run for it heartedly running for her life, “Move or die!” the guards threatened the civilians on the crowded streets, shoving and bulldozing the innocent around them they struggled to keep up with their suspect who widened the gap. Crossing the street to the other side, her leg muscles had warmed up and she was determined to showcase her true talent, letting the scarf fly in the wind, let birds build roofs around it, her silver necklace with a rectangular casing hanging, swinging as she moved, she tucked it between her breasts, at this point the pursuers had crossed the street to keep up to her. The street was clear, a foot after the other, she blasted at top speed swaying curtains form their hinges with her death like speed, with each pace a boom like sensation was left behind her, blowing bottles from their stands and clashing windows to their panes, she was untouchable having widened the gap by a mile.

“They chased me but I lost them.”, she told her teammate, after an hour of constant running, she was outside the city walls and on the outskirts, she reported to their underground bunker. “You have to be careful Sarah.”, her teammate Maya insisted knowledgeable to Sarah’s constant trouble seeking expenditures, “They want us.”, Sarah exclaimed reaching for a beer nearby. “Naxes wants us dead or alive.” She clarified settling her sweated dehydrated exhausted body on the metal retractable metal seat resting her back as she gulped her first beer after a month outside. “He really is serious.”, the third teammate Wendy commented, polishing her blaster muzzle, she was in the weapons crater, a small section where they kept all their armory, “He is.”, Sarah added taking another gulp this time she undressed her sleeve and flung it across the room to her bed her stinking pits aerating the air as it glided across the room. “We have to…”, “No not yet.”, Maya interrupted intercepting Wendy’s thoughts in words, ever since they were assigned their mission, they have been having difficulties getting information ever since Naxes came into power. Maya was angered by Wendy’s attitude of being a crybaby, always seeking help never solving one alone for once, “Baby you should be back home than here.”, she would provoke her which mostly led to the two having a hair whiplash battle swinging their whip like hair one to the other.