Part 8

Prims pov

Mom and I left Katniss with gale. She was so stubborn and there was no way we were moving her away from him.
I was sleeping for about an hour when I herd crying and mumbling. I tiptoed over to the living room door and peeked out the crack. Katniss was shaking and mumbling and crying. She was holding his hand. She kept crying. I wanted to go run to her. I wanted to help her. But I knew she just wanted to be alone. She laid her head down on his chest and began to stop crying a little bit. She started talking to him. "Please wake up" please wake up gale" for a while she kept saying those words. Then she said something that I thought would come out of her mouth. Katniss, the girl who told me she was never falling in love or getting married or having kids mumbled "gale wake up. Please. Because I love you." I smiled. I knew she loved him. I knew it. She kept mumbling and mumbling "wake up please". I was about to leave because it looked like she was asleep when I herd her final words to him that night. "I love you"
When I got back into my room I didn't know what to think. Rory, gales brother told me that gale loved Katniss. He said gale told him while Katniss was in the hunger games. Should I tell Katniss and risk her being even more sad if the worst happened?? Maybe I should talk to Rory. He would know what to do. After all, Gale is his brother. The words Katniss whispered kept floating into my thoughts as I drifted off to sleep. "Gale please wake up....i love you."