Three mistakes 🌡️

Sickie: Keeho

Caregivers: Taeyang, Shota, Jongseob

No one's POV.:

He should've expected this, Keeho scolded himself, lightly palming at his middle to try and soothe the angry churning under his palm. As the leader of P1Harmony, he had been stuck in a meeting with their management for most of the afternoon, while the rest of the group was practicing. He hadn't even really had the time to eat his meals over the course of the day, hurriedly forcing down a granola bar while they had a bathroom break. It always sucked attending meetings without any of the members present because it meant that he had the full responsibility to defend the members needs, which felt like an uphill battle for a single person versus a multiple people management team but he had known that this was what awaited him in his position as the leader. Still, he was exhausted and to say he felt starved once the meeting finally ended. That was also why he grabbed some takeout as soon as it was over, hurriedly digging in. Checking the time, Keeho realized that his group was probably already heading back to the dorm by now, while he finally ate dinner but he couldn't afford to go home yet.

Having missed the group practice session in order to attend the meeting and represent his group, Keeho had already decided to stay back at the company building and practice by himself for a while. He barely took the time to really chew his food, mainly swallowing bite after bite, so he could head to the practice room faster and hopefully get to go home soon too. That was his first mistake. He occasionally struggled with indigestion when the group wasn't given enough time to eat during busy schedules and he forgot to chew his food properly, so yeah, he should've known that shoveling down a full meal after barely eating all day would give him a stomach ache but that ship had sailed. All Keeho could do now was to try and slowly sip some water while stretching to warm up for practicing his dance moves.

Since Keeho really wanted to go home soon, he only went through a short warmup before selecting the song and playing it on speaker. That was his second mistake, Keeho thought bitterly as he doubled over after only the third run through. Bracing himself on his knees, he breathed hard and swallowed against the rising queasiness. He should really give his hastily eaten dinner a chance to settle before dancing but he so badly wanted to go home. The day had already been so long and he knew he couldn't leave before polishing up some of his dance moves. Gosh, how badly he wanted to be back at the dorm. Keeho had barely seen the members all day and since they were so used to being around each other close to 24/7, it was weird practicing by himself, especially while knowing that everyone else was united and he was the odd one out.

With his stomach growing increasingly unsettled, Keeho was pretty close to caving and just calling it a day. If only there wasn't that small voice at the back of his head reminding him that he needed to catch up on the practice time he had missed. Plopping down next to his bag, he pulled out his phone and slipped one hand under his shirt. As he read over their group chat, he felt how tight his abs felt despite his middle seemingly swollen. Apparently, the rest of the group had decided on having movie night and asked whether he'd be home soon to join them. Patting his chest, Keeho forced a burp and winced when it brought a rancid taste to his tongue. He had hoped it'd relieve the pressure a little but it had barely helped. Sighing, the leader accepted that with the way he was feeling at the moment, he wouldn't make progress nearly as fast as he had thought, so he replied that he would still need a while and to start movie night without him.

Putting his phone down, Keeho struggled back to his feet and tried to give the choreo another try but his stomach cramped up so badly, all he could do was drop into a crouch barely able to breathe as he broke into a cold sweat. His hands trembled when he shakily pushed himself back up, only to limp back to his bag. There was no way he could keep practicing. He should've just gone home when he had still been able to walk properly. By now, every step was agony, the pain in his stomach so intense, it made him sweat like crazy.