Blurry vision🌡️

Sickie: Taeyang

Caregivers: P1Harmony

No one's POV.:

The members were currently on their way back to their dorm after a long day of schedule. It was quite noisy and Keeho and Taeyang were surprised to find Shota had fallen asleep with his head against the window almost as soon as he had buckled his seatbelt, which shouldn't be that shocking considering the boy had been dancing all day, while the other members had mixed schedules. "Hyung, look at this!", Intak urged, shoving his phone into Taeyang's hands. The oldest hadn't really been paying attention to the conversation and took a moment to realize it was a clip of Shota inventing a new dance move. Squinting, Taeyang brought the screen closer to his face. He had been having some problems with his eyes for the past hour or so. Handing the phone back, he praised: "Looks good, though I'm not sure the rest of us will be able to pull that off." – "Are you okay, hyung?", Intak asked, pocketing his phone. The older nodded, rubbing his eyes before admitting: "My eyes are tired. There are blurry splotches everywhere." – "It's been a long day", Jiung agreed, "I bet I'll be sore for days. No idea how Shota handles dancing for so long." Glancing at his sleeping dongsaeng, Keeho sighed: "He handles it by sleeping, so try to keep it down a little."

After a soft chorus of 'aww's the volume dropped significantly and Taeyang couldn't have been more grateful to Keeho and Shota. He had already started to get a little irritated at the constant noise and hadn't even realized how tense he was until Jongseob rested his head on his shoulder. Releasing a breath, Taeyang allowed his muscles to relax and sunk further into his seat. He had withdrawn so far into his own thoughts that he didn't even notice when they arrived at their dorm. It was only when Keeho called his name that he snapped out of his stupor, gently nudging their maknae's knee to wake him. Jongseob yawned as he climbed out of the car after Taeyang. As they made their way up to the dorm, the group agreed to let the two youngest take a shower first, so they could go to bed after having a small bite for dinner. Taeyang had wanted to help Jiung prepare dinner but after almost burning himself due to his impaired vision, the younger had asked him to leave the kitchen.

Taeyang followed the maknaes' example and went to bed as soon as he had showered, only forcing down a small bowl of rice as he waited for his turn. By the time he joined them, they were already dead-asleep and he couldn't blame them. Their day had been exhausting. Taeyang himself was out almost as soon as his head hit the pillow, finally resting his sore eyes. He had figured his vision would get better once he had gotten some sleep and surely wouldn't have expected to wake up to an even stronger aura. There was a dull ache behind his right eye, radiating to his right temple, which was enough to tell him he was going to be in trouble.

Their day already started a little chaotic. Not finding the energy to get out of bed immediately, Taeyang wasn't up to wake the rest of the members, merely pulling his pillow over his head to muffle the sound of his alarm. He heaved a sigh of relief when someone finally shut off his alarm. Confused as to why his hyung hadn't made any move to turn it off himself, Jongseob took a seat on the edge of Taeyang's bed and hummed: "We gotta get up now, hyung." – "Could you go and get Keeho for me?", the oldest requested, his voice muffled behind the pillow, adding, "And make sure Shota's getting ready too." – "I'm already up", Shota piped in as he rummaged through his closet to pick an outfit.

As their shared room grew quiet, Taeyang realized his dongsaengs had left to get ready for their schedule. "Good morning", Keeho hummed, his voice still thick with sleep, "Jongseob told me you needed me. What's wrong?" – "My eyes weren't tired", the older whispered, finally removing the pillow from his face, "Could you fetch my migraine medicine from my backpack? Front department. The aura's so strong I can't see." – "Shit", Keeho exclaimed softly, hurrying off to get the other his medication and some water. When he returned, he found Taeyang sitting on the edge of his bed, head in his hands. As he watched the older rinse down the pill, Keeho hummed: "I'll go and call our manager. Tell him you're sick and won't be coming in today." – "No", Taeyang denied quietly, "I'm going. The pain isn't too bad yet and should rather get better than worse, now that I took my medication. My biggest problem is the aura right now and it should go away soon, so I just need to wait a little. Could you walk me to the bathroom?"