Part 8

Next day when Syujin woke up, Jungkook was not there."He probably would have left early." She thought and went to get freshened up. After getting ready, her manager called her. "Good morning Seohi., what's today?" She asked. "Good morning ma'am. Today you have evening beach date." Seohi informed. "Ok thank you Seohi. See you later." She ended the call.
"Hmm a beach date sounds good but the fact that he is with me...uh whatever." She thought and went downstairs. "Mommy.., good morning." Jihyun said with a cute smile. "Morning baby....did you sleep well?" She asked. "Yes.. Aunt Yuna told me your old stories." He said. "Ohh.. what did you say Yuna Wang?" She asked. "Some cute ones..right Jihyun..?" Yuna said. "Yes." Jihyun smiled. "Bye guys....I have rap lessons today." Syujin said. "Bye..see you later.."

After finishing her rap lessons, Syujin went to home. "It's already 2:00 . I should take some rest and then get ready. He comes at 4:30. Yeah I got enough time." Syujin planned everything in her mind.
When she reached home she found out that everyone is taking a nap. So she quietly went to her room and took some rest. Later she woke up and got ready for the date.

She rushed outside when she heard the car. "Can you stop making sound? Everyone is sleeping." She complained to Hyunjin. "Jihyun also? Oh I thought I can meet him today." He started the car. "Yeah Jihyun also..why do you want to see him ? " She asked. "You know the reason. Did your dad see you when you were a baby? " He asked. "Yeah but my dad did not leave my mom was carrying her child in her womb." She said. "You still doesn't know the whole story Syujin. " He said . His anger was truly present in his voice. "Huh..more story..I tired of this.. please leave us alone." She said. He didn't say a word a just drove the car . When they reached the beach they acted like the best couple in the universe.
After sometime they sat on the beach enjoying the beauty of the moon and the stars. "The moon is beautiful isn't?" Hyunjin said. "I know." She said. "What do you know?" He asked. "The phrase." She said and stood up. "Shall we go?" She asked. "Yeah.." He stood up and held her hand. They walked towards the car.
The drive was silent as usual. They reached her home. He stopped her from getting out. "Syujin..., please...please let me see him..I promise that everything is misunderstanding. Please hear what I have to say.." He begged. She looked into his eyes. She was speechless. "Let me think.." She got out and went into the house. She saw everyone sitting in the living room. "Where is Jihyun?" She asked. "He is sleeping." Dayung replied. "What happened Syu..are you okay?" Yuna asked. " No Yuna . I'm not." She cried. "He keeps saying that he wants to see Jihyun and there's something that I have to know..I ... I feels like my whole life was a lie." She cried. "Who? Hyunjin?" Saeyung asked. "What does Hyunjin have to do about Jihyun?" Inleen asked. "Well.. Inleen and Theejeon..there is something that only me, Dayung, Yuna and Syujin knows.." Saeyung said. "What's that?" Thee Jeon asked..