Part 7

They sat on the reserved place. Hyunjin broke the silence." Syu, how was your day?" "Uhm pretty well..the bad part of the day just begun."she said looking around."Are you okay?" He asked."Yeah..I..I feel like someone's watching us." "Sure.. because we are now the hot topic in Korea." He said."If you don't mind..can I got to the restroom?" "Yes you can.."
Syujin walked towards the restroom.She stood in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. Tears started to roll down her eyes. "How can I hide it from him? " After a few seconds, after crying she fixed her makeup and went to him. Suddenly someone grabbed her wrist. She looked at the man confusedly."Yeonjun??" "Hey Syu, what are you doing here?" Yeonjun asked. "I..I came for a date." She said while pointing at Hyunjin. "Oh I heard the news... it's contract right?" "Shh..be quite.. it's a secret right?" She joked."Of course it is a secret ." He said."By the way, what are you doing here?" She asked."I'm here with Soobin. We decided to eat dinner here ." " Oh..this really is a good place." She asked."Yeah.. okay then bye Syu..you continue you date." "Bye." She hugged him and went to Hyunjin. "Oh god Syujin..what took you so long?" Hyunjin asked as soon as she went there. " None of your business."She said. After the dinner they went back.

* In the car*

"So.., you are not gonna be back to what you were?"Hyunjin asked."Why do I have to be what I was in the past? I hate it.. because of the worst memories." She said."What about Jihyun? What if he finds the truth one day? " "I can take care of my child. I don't want anyone's help. I raised him for 4 years. Now I'm stable to run my own family." Syujin said.
Hyunjin parked the car in front of Syujin's house. He grabbed her wrist before she tried to get off . He leaned closer to her. "Syu.., whatever decision you make..just remember that you are still missing the whole story." He said while he cupped her face with his hand and leaned closer to kiss her. She was speechless but she reacted to the kiss . They both were fully drawn into the kiss while they forgot about the whole world that's going to crash in front of them. Hyunjin broke the kiss and looked at her. They made eye contact for a second but then Syujin broke the eye contact and nervously got out of the car. She ran inside the house while Hyunjin watched her disappear inside the house and he started the car and drove back to his house.

Syujin laid on her bed. Jihyun is sleeping with Yuna. So she is alone in the bed. She scrolled through her old photos while a small drop of tear fell down from her eyes. She called Jungkook.
"Hey Syujin.. what happened? Why are you calling me on this midnight?" Jungkook asked."Oppa I..I messed up." She said while crying. "Syu...are you crying..what happened? Should I come over? " He was tensed. "Oppa..can you come here.." "Yeah baby ... I'm coming." Jungkook was living almost near to where Syujin lived. He rushed outside and started to drive to Syu.
Within 20 minutes, he arrived at her house. "What happened baby..?" He hugged her while she cried. "Come lets go to your room and talk about what happened okay?" They went to her room and sat on her bed. "Oppa..I feels like loosing everything..Jihyun, me..and everything...I remember the past when I am with Hyunjin." She said while crying on his arms. "Baby.. there's nothing wrong with your past. It was perfect. The only thing that got wrong was Destiny. I think your destiny have to come true in a different way. Syu..., I assure you everything is gonna be alright." He said. "Are you sure??" She asked while wiping off her tears. "But remember... keeping Jihyun away from him doesn't make a difference. It's going to be more complicated." He said. "Ok oppa..can you stay here tonight?" She asked. "Of course baby.." He hugged her tightly and slowly they went to sleep..