Part 2

*Next Day*

Syujin and Bang PD are going for the meeting with JYP.
"Sir,can I who who is gonna date me?"Syujin asked."I see you are curious.You will know when we reach there ." Syujin smiled.

They reached JYP building.

*Hyunjin POV*

"How long they gonna take?" I asked JYP because I was curious."Pretty soon.Are you curious?" "Uhm Yes.."

Suddenly the door opened revealing Bang PD with Syujin .
"What the fuck? It's Syujin!" I was shocked.

*End of Hyunjin's POV*

Syujin was also shocked to see the person sitting in front of JYP.
"Is it Hyunjin?No way!" She muttered under her breath .
"I think both of you are shocked by seeing eachother."

Hyunjin and Syujin stood there frozen.Their eyes completely locked.They came to the reality when JYP suddenly spoke.
"Ye..yes . Well.. It's a pleasure to meet you Syujin." Hyunjin extended his hand."Oh same to you Hyunjin."
They shaked their hands.
"Shall we sit?"JYP suggested.

They say and they continued their conversation.
"So you know what brings you both here right?"Bang PD asked to Hyunjin and Syujin and they nodded.
"This is a contract dating that will end with 7 months.After that you'll be back to your normal schedule." "During this,there will be small changes in your schedule like meeting outside,dinner,lunch etc." "Please let us know if you have any problem with this."
Bang PD and JYP stopped talking.
Syujin spoke "I think we should think-" "We are okay with this." Hyunjin said.Syujin looked at him surprised."What about you Syujin?"
"I.. I am okay with this."Syujin agreed.
"Oh thank God." "Please sign the contract." JYP suggested.
Hyunjin signed.Syujin looked at Hyunjin before signing the contract.His eyes said it's okay.She signed.
"For the news,you have to take some photos."
"Okay." Hyunjin took his phone and they both stood up to take the photo.
They took some selfies.
"Syujin,can you kiss his cheeks?It will be more realistic."Bang PD suggested.
Syujin rolled her eyes.But what to do it's her boss's order.
She gave a gentle kiss on his cheeks.
"We will upload the news soon." JYP said.

To be continued..