➥ 034, zac the ballsack

Start from the beginning

"PFFT-" okay maybe that's wrong to laugh at but come on i've said worse and still haven't got canceled so i'll take my chances. "yeah but remember orochi, this is a kids anime. and you're one of the characters. you can't kill yourself until the show gets rated pg."

"wait... what-"

"nothing."

"but-"

"I SAID NOTHING!!" like damn why y'all gotta be so nosy😒?? "don't you need to go register? do it fast so we can explore the place."

we began walking over to the very short line up where bladers register. again, since we were early. he kept his eyes on me, smirking. gross. "since when do you wanna hang out with me?"

"i don't. you're just the only mother fucker that doesn't care when i bully you😐" wow, i'm such a good person. "THIS ONE GUY WON'T STOP FUCKING HITTING ME!! I THINK I HAVE A FREAKING CONCUSSION."

"imagine."

"ew don't you dare start talking like me you eyebrow-less twink."

"..."

we walked up to the register, and he put his launcher into the bar scanner to find his profile. instead of moving out of the way so the machine could take his picture, i photo bombed him in the back holding up a peace sign. his eye twitched when he saw the photo on the big machine screen.

"are you kidding me right now."

"man shut up you love me😒"

"yeah, i do."

"HUHH😟" i side eyed this guy and held in the urge to throw up the candy i had for breakfast... but then i remembered something...

i'm like... 99.99999999% sure orochi is gay just like everyone else is this godforsaken place, so obviously...

HES IN DENIAL!!🥰

aww, what a loser🫶

i laughed, and pat his shoulder. "it's okay orochi, you'll learn to except it one day." then i walked away with him staring at me like i was crazy (i'm not crazy why the fuck you looking at me like that??😐)

"...what just happened." he deadpanned and quickly trailed after me. "did you not hear me? i said i like yo-"

"HOLY FUCK BALLS DUDE YOUR DENIAL IS ACTUALLY GETTING RIDICULOUS." i raged, shaking my head and sighing at how he was still doing through the five stages of homosexual grief. "trust me bud, you'll learn one way or another. i believe in you😘‼️"

and then i started walking again. silly orochi, still in denial.

"...WHAT JUST HAPPENED-"

yeah so fast forward thirty minutes later this place is PACKED. like, who knew so many people wanted to watch the regionals?? most of the contestants were here, giving me an orochi the perfect opportunity to judge everyone.

"that guy looks like a bitch."

"agreed."

"bro's built like a ufo."