the start {chapter 1}

Name: Magula, Rose, Hendason

Age: 11

Height: 5'6

Pronoun(s): she/her

Sexuality: bisexual

Power(s): can summon dark creatures, can grow claws and wings, and other unknown abilities

Sibling(s): Allen Josh Richard, Travis Erin Endron, Xavier Trim Hallerd, Kyle Trent Scott, Gremory William Robin, Leo Conner Anderson, Willow Iris Vector, Lilly Serenity O'Reilly

Nationality: American/Russian/Japanese

Parent(s): mother: dead, father: dead, (biological)sister: dead

Favorite color(s): black

Favorite animal(s): tigers and bats

Love(s): knives, stuffed animals, animals, her siblings, fighting evil

Like(s): strawberry lemonade, looking at things from a different view, shiny things, sharp things

Hate(s): crime, the government, NECHITS, most heroes, anyone that uses power for evil, bright colors, pink, dresses

Look(s):

Backstory: she was born in Russia and was kidnapped at birth by NECHITS and taken to Japan, they raised her for around a year then they started to experiment on her, and started to train her with weapons, they raised her as their own, she was expe...

Backstory: she was born in Russia and was kidnapped at birth by NECHITS and taken to Japan, they raised her for around a year then they started to experiment on her, and started to train her with weapons, they raised her as their own, she was experiment 001, they weren't very nice to her and when she would ask about it they would hit her and tell her they were doing it to make her tougher for the world, when she was three they put her in a class, class A12, she didn't like being with the other people (her siblings), she didn't trust them until she got older and they changed the way she looked and did more painful and serious experiments, then Lilly and Willow were put into the class, Magula immediately welcomed them and treated them like siblings since she knew how bad it is for them and how scary it is, after years of training abd experimentation the class was sold to a man in Gotham, NECHITS forced the class into a large crate and chained them up making sure that they wouldn't break out, except the class had a plan, when the crate was on the ship to Gotham the only thing Magula could do was comfort Lilly and Willow telling them that everything would be fine, when their crate made it to Gotham there was an accident and the man that brought them had been arrested (by the way the man is Lex Luther), Magula had broke out of the chains and broke the others out and they ran away to an alleyway and decided to hide there for now........

Her sibling(s) look(s):
Allen: 19 years old

Her sibling(s) look(s): Allen: 19 years old