Chapter 30 - Cosmic War part 2

Începe de la început

However, as Syouji prepared to defend himself, the <SAMM> units rushed past him and flew towards his twin brother, Itsuka Shidou. He was done for, screwed, toast.

Upon that, Syouji's hands were covered in a bright light as a staff appeared in between them, blocking Artemisia's lazer sword. Currently, he didn't know if <Camael>'s flames could heal decapitation. 

But he was not about to stand still and find out. However, there was another issue. His brother Shidou was over there being threatened by four highly dangerous Wizards. Furthermore, if they were to die here, they would definitely assault Mukuro without hesitation. 

But with the presence of her Angel <Michael>, it was possible for her to escape and she was even powerful enough to kill Artemisia and the others. If the latter were to happen however, it would equate to Mukuro sealing her own heart forever.

Her options would be death or eternal stagnancy. 

For Mukuro, Shidou and Syouji's death merely meant that she would be left with those two remaining choices.

"Something like that... I won't let that happen!"

Syouji managed to control his body before making a shockwave of spatial distortion, making Artemisia fly backwards. However, it couldn't be that simple as Syouji teleported to Shidou's side before parrying all of the <SAMM> units attacks by crossing his hands.

Fighting through his headache, Syouji once again teleported to Artemisia whose laser sword was drawing closer to Mukuro. 

The tip of Artemisia's sword formed with enormous magical power grazed Syouji's neck, as he winced in pain as he focused his power again before sending out another shockwave towards Artemisia at a point blank range, causing her to lose her balance.

However—

"....U-Ugh!" Artemisia gasped in pain.

"Huh...?" 

As blue flames licked Syouji's neck wound, he glanced up at the mysterious figure that appeared in front of him.

"Syouji, are you alright?"

"Tobiichi Origami..." Syouji widened his eyes as he called out the name of the girl who had appeared before him. Origami stood there adorned in a suit of machinery. 

A streamlined pure white CR- Unit, which was equipped with pauldrons and a breastplate resembling european armor. Her weapon, rather than a sword, looked more like an elongated spear.

"<Brynhildr>... I see. The other me gave it to you huh?" Syouji said that as his pupils dilated, admiring the view in front of him. "You look stunning."

"Yes, thank you. Let's talk later." Origami said that, blowing a kiss towards Syouji causing him to let out a flustered smile.

"Yes, ma'am... be careful."

After that exchange, Origami swung her spear at Artemisia, who had lost her balance from the shockwave.

"Kuh...."

"Ugh...."

Due to their territories impacting each other, they could perceive each other's energy and tenacity. Both Origami and Artemisia vaguely distorted their expressions into grimaces as a result.

Their intense magic concentrated at a single point, discharging blinding streaks of light, throughout the cosmos. 

And at the same time as that,

"Shidou!"

"Shidou!"

Two voices called out to Shidou as his wrists were gripped by monstrous strength threatening to dislocate them, pulling him away from the identical super soldiers.