( twenty ) luke

new username! anyone like?

>>>>

Shrugging his shoulders, Calum poured the content of the glass down his throat, "I have never been in love with my best friend."

My hand went ridged, my breath hitched in my throat, I looked at the crowd, making sure no one had caught my frozen actions. My hand shook violently as I emptied my glass, my face white.

All of Calum's best friends were boys. Of course, that question was true for him, but that didn't mean it was true for everyone else.

My mind blurry, my body filled with a slight buzz, I thought back to the question that had been asked hours ago, or had it only been a few minutes?

A hiccup escaping his lungs, Ashton giggled, sloppily refilling his glass, "Never have I ever swam naked." Another giggle.

Patrick threw his head back as the liquid traveled down his throat. It honestly didn't surprise me that he never had swam naked.

All of my band mates and I have because we were from Australia. That was the main reason why Petra was pretty comfortable with seeing a boy's penis. She saw us that day just swimming around in that pool naked.

I hated that she saw me that exposed. I believed that she shouldn't see a boy like that until she experienced her first time. It might be because it was Petra, my band mate's brother, or maybe because the thought of her seeing a dick bothered me.

Unless it was mine.

Everyone swallowed, not including my band.

"Pete, shoot." Ashton yelled, pointing in his direction as he slid down in the booth.

Pete nodded his head, his hood finally off of his head. "I am not a virgin and that isn't a surprise because I have two little boys."

I smirked, tipping back my shot. Running my fingers through my damp hair, which was flat on my head, I leaned back, arms over my chest, which bore a black cutoff.

Petra looked down at her lap beside me, refusing to make eye contact with anyone. Everyone was downing another shot, except for Amethyst and her.

I always teased her about being a virgin, but to me, that was a good thing for her. She deserved to have the most beautiful first time in the world, something she could remember for the rest of her life. Any boy would lucky to give her that opportunity.

"Calum you have not fucked shit, you liar." Michael yelled, slamming his hand down onto the table, his words slurred.

"Fuck you man, you don't know what I fucking do." Calum mumbled in response.

"Your go, virgin." Pete directed toward Petra, her middle finger going up in the air.

"I have never sent nudes to someone," she suggested, smiling, "come on pretty boys, but them glasses up."

Ashton and Michael drank down their liquor, followed by Patrick, and Amethyst, who shrugged slightly before doing so.

"What the hell, Joseph?" Amethyst exclaimed looking across the table at her older brother. "When did this happen?"

Joe shrugged once again. "A- a few years ago. It- it's not a big deal." Hiccups were interrupting his explanation.

I kept the glass on the table. "That makes four of us dick boys."

Petra looked over at me, surprise in her eyes, maybe even a little disappointment.

"God, I am fucking drunk." Patrick mumbled, his hand over his face.