The Wedding - Part 2

Somehow someway or another, Dark managed to get all the Ipliers seated and sitting still. There was a little hiccup with the priest being able to come so instead, Sammie, Jackie's sister, volunteered to be the officiant. Alongside her law degree, she also had a certificate that gave her to power to marry people.

Jameson was at the front with Henrik next to him as his best man and then Anti, Marvin, Jackie and Chase. Of course on the bride's side, there was the maid of honor, Eva and then Stacey next to her and then Gab. Sammie would have been another bridesmaid but they had to have SOMEONE marry them. 

Wilford volunteered but Dark wouldn't let him.

Anthony sat next to Evan and Chad, having a silent conversation with his eyes with Gab, teasing her and trying to look sexy. Unfortunately, he just looked funny, holding Bella for Stacey while she stood at the front as a bridesmaid. Stacey trusted him with her, though, knowing he had a weird way of being able to not make her cry.

Chase had a hard time not laughing, watching Anthony bounce his knee up and down for his daughter with that serious look on his face. Next to the men in the seats was Benny and Olivia since Jack was the ring bearer and Iris was the flower girl.

Speaking of little Iris, she was just coming down the aisle as Wilson, the retired policewoman and Jameson's friend, played the piano. 

Iris had a blast and threw petals at the egos aggressively.

Surprisingly, a lot of the Iplier egos awed at her, thinking she was just adorable. 

Wilford somehow procured some bubbles and blowed some at her while she went past him. She giggled but tried her best to stick to her task.

Mark, who was forced to sit next to Dark, glared at the entire ceremony with utter hatred in his eyes but Iris was lucky to not even notice him. Dark did as he promised and put ductape over Mark's mouth so he couldn't shout or say anything.

As she went by Anthony, she waved at him furiously and he waved back a little with two of his fingers, busy holding the baby.

Finally she reached Jameson but forgot what to do next and ended up just handing her father the basket and sitting on the ground in front of him.

Henrik shook his head exasperated and sighed but pat her head, mumbling how good of a job she did. Eva just smiled and made a heart to her youngest daughter with her hands.

Finally, Wilson plays the wedding song a little harder and everyone turns to see Emily walking down the aisle with Griffith by her side.

She looked absolutely beautiful in her long flowing white dress.

Jameson started to cry, she was like an angel.

None of the Ipliers knew her but they remained as respectful as they could, containing themselves or else suffer Dark's wrath.

Emily reached Jameson, her veil still in front of her face but everyone could see they couldn't stop smiling at each other.

Sammie started the ceremony.

Anthony sighed heavily. This was already way too long for him but he buckled down, keeping occupied with Bella in his arms. He knew the other egos thought he was so soft now like Anti. He didn't blame them but he also wouldn't hesitate to kill a bitch if he needed to. He kept stealing glances over at Mark who looked like he wanted to murder everyone.

Anthony held the baby a little tighter in his arms. He didn't know how he became so paternal. He stopped questioning feelings in general a long time ago after meeting Gab.