𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟯
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟯"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

⋆⋆⋆

          𝕿he redhead snuck out of the house. she heard her sister and mom up. frankie knew they would come into her room to get ready, although the date wasn't until eight pm that night. frankie sure was hungry. she stopped by svorski's for breakfast.

"ah, frankie. my favorite customer, what can i get you?" mrs. svorski smiles. "one chocolate chip muffin and an oatmeal raisin cookie." frankie opens her wallet to pay which the owner of the store declines. "don't worry about it, sweetheart, it's on the house."

"no, mrs-" the old lady hands frankie her muffin and cookie with a grin. "grams, my shift is over. can i go now?" a young girl came into frankie's view. "oh yes. frankie, this is my granddaughter eleanor."

"grams, i told you not to call me that." eleanor looks over at frankie. "i go by elle. eleanor makes me feel old." frankie chuckles. "trust me, i understand. my name is francine." eleanor chuckles, walking from behind the counter.

"i'm surprised you didn't go by fran." the two made their way over to frankie's favorite booth. "that felt old too. you know i've never seen you around before."

"i'm new. i moved here a few days ago." frankie laughs, confusing elle. "did i say something funny?"

"oh, no. it was just the last time i met a new kid that just moved here. he ended up becoming my boyfriend." elle grins. "i love romance. if you don't mind, would you tell me all about you two? not to seem weird or anything and i know you don't know me well, but i love seeing people in love."

"uh, sure. okay, so i was walking to one of my old friend's house with an old best friend." the blue-eyed girl furrowed her dark eyebrows, "why are there so many old friends in this story? it just started." frankie sighs sadly. "that is another long story, maybe another day."

"anyway, as we were walking, i saw this boy who looked lost. his name is lucas friar, a southern boy from austin, texas." she mimics her boyfriend. "he has blonde hair and these beautiful green eyes that i can stare at all day long. i'm getting sidetracked. i showed him what stops he had to get on and off at. we soon met up with my old friends. riley the brunette caught a liking in lucas and at the time i didn't have a thing for lucas. he was just a good-looking boy who i had seen." eleanor stared at frankie, not missing a single word. she was an easy person to get along with. her spirit made elle happy as she moved to new york, and she hated the idea of moving her.

"but as we hung out and got to know each other better, the feelings crept up slowly. i tried my best to deny my feelings for lucas for the sake of riley's." elle stopped her, "wait so you're telling me you put riley's feelings above yours?" frankie nods. "you are one strong girl."