Half empty Closet

Today,was the day.

Rocket was gonna tell Quill he was transgender,he was very nervous and his ears were pressed nervously against his head.
He hoped he didn't think of him any differently.

Not like he really cared,anyways.

Who was he kidding? He did care.

Quill was his bestfriend,afterall.

Quill was  sitting in his room on a chair ,with his hands behind his head listening to 'Ooh,Child.',relaxing until his door was flung open,quite rudely if you asked him which told him without looking it was,Rocket.

He could also tell he was tense,by the way he walked over.

"Whats up,Rock?" He questioned the raccoon who came in sitting beside his chair on the floor crossing his legs and placing his hands on his lap.

His ears were pressed.

"I got somthen to tell ya." Rocket answered ,sounding almost vulnerable.

"Yeah? You can tell me anything."
Quill replied softly.

"Uh.I'm er transgender ." Rocket said softly,looking down at his lap.

"Oh! That's pretty rad." Quill exclaimed.

"It is? I thought you woulda tell  me to leave or somthen.." Rocket mumbled.

"No! Never,being trans isn't your fault and it's pretty rad if you ask me."

Rocket nodded,smiling,which Quill couldn't see from his view,but he could see the way his ears relaxed.

"And hey! I'm proud of you for coming out to me. And honored you trust me like this."

Quill placed his hand down for a fist bump,Rocket didn't like hugs all that much so Quill usually did a fist bump to show his care.

In response Rocket gave him a fist bump.

"Thanks,Pete." He whispered.