Yuuki No!

It's been too long and I'm sorry for talking so long. Been a little busy.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Yuuki was slowly talking to Usagi more. She told Usagi about her home a bit and the attack. Usagi was saddened to hear this. She could tell that Yuuki was sad and scared, but trying to stay strong for Chibiusea.

Usagi told the other girls about this and they were also sad to know a bit of what the two had to go through. There was a few times the dark Moon attacked and they same close to getting the girls.
The Sailor Scouts were able to stop them.

It was during a night time when Usagi was over at Mamaru's. She was talking about the two time travelers. They didn't say much being that they were a bit confused still.

They were going to go to bed when they saw Yuuki come down. She said in a sleepy voice, "The Silver Star Crystal is telling me something bad is going to happen."

The to older kids were surprised and they told her that they keep an eye out and to try to sleep. The next day Usagi told her friends about what Yuuki said after school. They agreed to try to keep a eye out for anything. Luna was thinking that maybe Yuuki had some other powers as well, but didn't know for sure.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It was a few weeks later after that one night. Yuuki was trying to figure out a plan to get back and defeat the Dark Moon. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see the dark sisters of the Dark Moon members was watching her.

It was when Yuuki got to a place that had no people were around. That's when she was attacked. Yuuki was able to change into her Sailor form and fight them off but she was out numbered and she was hit by Petz and Calaveras from behind.

She was knocked out and changed back to normal. petz when the Sailor Scouts arrived with Chibiusea. One of the older sister took Yuuki and left with her.

"Yuuki-oneesan!" Cried Chibiusa crying while being held by by Sailor Mercury.

"Yuuki! Cried the others. The other sisters stayed to try to get Chibiusea. The Sailor Scouts were able to beat them and they had to leave

Back at Rei's house they were trying to figure out how to get Yuuki back. Chibiusea was crying into Minako's chest.

"This is bad. How are we going to get Yuuki back?" Asked Usagi crying a little herself.

"I don't know but try to calm down Usagi. We need you to think straight." Said Makoto.

"R-right."

"Chibiusea?" Called Luna gently.

The pink haired girl looked at the black cat with tears in her eyes. "Could you tell us how to get to the future?"

"Yuuki-oneesan gave me the key to travel in time this morning before we left for school. She said that I needed to hold onto it." Said Chibiusea crying again when she realized that Yuuki knew this would happen and gave the key to her to keep it out of enemy hands.