III - The City

"Come and meet everybody" Amy smiled, putting out her hand.

Jo cleched onto her trousers, causing Amy to awkwardly put her hand back down.

"Hey Amy!" Daryl called to the girl before she led Jo away, "Jo doesn't talk, she doesn't like physical contact either, don't take it personally."

"Oh, that's fine, thank you for telling me."

He nodded.

"Let's go" Amy led Jo over to another blonde girl who was slightly older than amy, Jo thought Amy looked about the same age, the other blonde woman looked about 10-12 years older, so maybie around 40.

"This is my sister, Andrea Harrison" Amy smiled.

Andrea looked confused at first but still managed a smile, "Hi."

"This is Jo" Amy greeted for her before begining to point over to dofferent people, "That over there is Dale, you already know him, That's Morales and his daughter Eliza, i don't know were his wife and son are though, they must be in the tent," She said as she flicked her head around before resuming to point, "That is Lori and her son Carl, that guy there is Shane, his is a police officer, That is Carol, Sofia and Ed. Be carefull of Ed, he is not very nice. That's Jim, T-dog, Glenn and Jaqui. I don't wanna sound rude but i don't know their names." She said the last part in a whisper as she pointed to a group of people.

Jo looked at her blankly.

"Sorry, that was alot to take in."

"Amy" Andrea smirked, "Leave the poor girl alone, she probably wants to go to sleep now."

"Yes sorry, goodnight Jo"

Jo smiled as she walked to her tent, as she layed down on her cot she pulled out her family photograph, it featured Jo, the two brother, their mother and their father.

Of course, this photo was taken before their mothers death and their father became a drunken monster.

The photo made her angry, she was very young when it all started, but it happened for a very long time. And the older she got the worse it became, until one-day the three siblings left.

It was Merle's idea for them all to leave. And it was a good idea.

Published wednesday 17th april 2024

(A/N sorry this was a short chapter 🙂🙂🙂🙂)