Fight

Third Person's POV

"Are you sure spending fun time uneffectively will help the team?" Nakakunot noong pasok ni Miyuki sa baseball pen na pinagpapracticesan nila.

"Captain!" Bumungad ang magandang silay na ngiti no Sawamura na kinainis naman nito.

"There's no many left days, but all you did was to fool around and not working your ass off!!"

"Do you see how hard those people work hard to cover up for you?" Tumaas ang boses ni Miyuki habang tinuturo ang parte ng mga team mates nila na matiyagang nagp-practice kahit padilim na. His senpai was an expert putting face but was affected by his words.

"Senpai, I initiated to saw some of his unpolished pitches, let's atleast show him some of them Senpai.."

"I do not have time to this! And any of your plays, it's hectic as it is, but you? of all people should know that it is not applicable?"

Miski si Sawamura ay nagulat sa pagsigaw nito sa nakakabata nilang kasama. He stand infront of him.

"Captain, I apologize. I strangely start it out of nowhere. He is not to blame but me."

"As always! Please be reliable, you were the one the whole team was expecting to but you're not even trying."

Tila si Okumura ang nasaktan sa paratang ng Captain nila.

They did not saw how his Senpai was always swallowed by practice that even alone, he would practice until he collapsed. They did not know that their actions are affecting him the most genuine person they have at the team. They didn't know that they're slowly breaking him.

"I am doing my very best to reach that level, Captain!" Madamdamin na sabi nito.

"and I'm very sure that your best wasn't enough to replace what he is to our team."

"If it's possible that you were the one who leave instead of Furu-" Miyuki himself stopped when he saw an unfamiliar expression Sawamura looked.