Pretty boy

(Killian's P.O.V.)
The sound of Tommy's footsteps tells me the direction I need to go in. But also the smell of blood and fresh meat allowed me to find my way around the unfamiliar surroundings. I hear the Blinder's footfalls stop before I hear something made of iron swing back and forth. Guessing by the smell around me, I had a feeling it must of been a hook where the meat was hanging down from. I begin to hear Tommy breath deeper and more angrier. He also seemed to struggle putting on his coat as I heard the flapping of sleeves. Suddenly he is filled with anger and loudly screams "fuck!" And soon the sound of wooden crates clattering to the ground was heard. I look in the direction of where I heard Tommy pacing back and forth. I don't speak, I just let him be. I heard him take in a deep breath, as he calmed himself down. I wipe my mouth before talking "it doesn't suprise me, really, that they want him killed". Tommy didn't respond, so I guess he wants to hear me continue explaining. I did however hear him strike a match to light a cigarette. "Eamonn Duggan is a member of the IRA, so he must be anti-treaty if both the King and the Paddies want him dead". "How do you know all this?" Tommy asked as I felt him tap my shoulder, which told me he would light my cigarette for me. I chuckled and leaned forward so he could light it.

I took in a deep breath before breathing out the smoke

I took in a deep breath before breathing out the smoke. "I know everything about everyone everywhere in England" I stated and put the cigarette back to my lips. Breathing the smoke out of my nose, I continued "I know exactly whose naughty and whose nice. I'm the Jewish version of Santa Clause. Minus the red suit and magical flying reindeers of course". I handed the packet of cigarettes back to Tom and felt him take it while chuckling softly "and gift lead bullets in the head as presents" he responded, to which I nodded my head. I puff out a cloud of smoke as we then began to walk in silence. Before I decided to get to the point of Eamonn Duggan. "I'll provide you his whereabouts and you'll do the assasination?" I offered and I heard him hum in agreement. I stopped and extended a hand "so, we got a deal, pretty boy?" I asked with sly smirk, "you don't know what I look like" Tom chuckled, "like I said, I know everything about everyone everywhere" I said and clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth "pretty ice blue eyes and well tailored suit paired with a peaked cap" I told him with a laugh. The taunting was clear in my voice, like a little brother does to their older one. Again Tommy laughs but I heard the coat move and knew he had extended his hand. I initially didn't want to shake hands with the Blinder, but I still needed his trust to get rid of Irene O'Donnel and Chester Campbell. While we shook hands, I did make it clear by the firmness that it was a one time deal. "I have to deal with some stuff back in Camden. But then I'll be back to deal with this" I told the Blinder before leaving for home.

The next day - Camden Town

Finally I could walk around an familiar area as I was home. With ease and no hesitation I could walk through the hallways again. The smell of rum and whiskey lead me the way to my office. A natural phenomenon if you will. "Killian!" I heard the excited call from my older brother. I stop and turn on my heel to face the direction I heard him coming from. His cane accompanied his steps as he got closer. "It feels like we have not spoken in days" he exclaimed and arrived beside me, "Thats because I do my utmost to avoid you" I responded and tried to walk away from him, "ah you love me really. It's your sad way of showing affection" Alfie replied following me to my office. "You keep telling yourself that, brother" I replied with a smirk. "You hurt my feelings, Killy" Alfie fakes sadness, "Your feeling are not my business" I respond. "So where have you been sneaking off to? Causing trouble in the hen house?" Alfie questioned eventually, "you know, I don't go searching for trouble-" I said but get cutt of by Aldie "There better be no but". I think for a second to rephrase my sentence, "However, I do seem to enjoy befriending it". "How so?" Alfie asked. "All I can say is that I'm only here for an alibi".

Published: 12th of may 2023

Update request by:
idk_777
Candida-Maria123