CHAPTER - 30 'Your punishment'

'Heaven' by 'Julia Michaels'.

"Thank god I escaped without him knowing!"

You sighed in relief and then chuckle evily.

"I hope you learnt a good lesson today, Mr Park! That's what happens when you mess with Kwon y/n herself!"

You giggle victoriously when his scary yet cute jealous face came in your mind.

"His face was one to look at! God, today was fun!"

You continue talking to yourself going on-and-on about today's event.

"Now he'll never mess with me again!"

You smirk to yourself proudly, proud for teaching him a good lesson.

"I fucking hate myself for loving you, Jimin!....But I love myself for hating you more at the same time too!"

You mutter the last words smirking when you remember he's about to engage Jisoo in 2.5 weeks.

"Playboy!"

You murmur angrily.

Suddenly your phone started ringing. You looked at the caller ID; My Catu, Jen❤️.

You picked up the phone and brought it to your ear.

"Hey Jen!"

"Leave all the heys and tell me when are you going to come back!"

"I'm on my way only! I might take some time tho but don't worry, ok?"

"Explain this to that alien not me, dumbhead!"

There was a moment of silence on the other end for a bit.

You just know you're going to listen to have to listen to his admonishing again.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!"

Taehyung shouted loudly and you pulled your phone away from your ear.

You ear started ringing. You again brought the phone to your ear and....

"DON'T YOU HAVE COMMON MANNERS, YOU HIDEOUS ALIEN!?!?!"

You shout at the same pitch as his.

"God, that shout, y/n! Proud of you, baby!"

You heard Lisa praise you on the other end.

"Thanks, Liz!"

You thank her proudly.

"Now will you freaking tell me how much longer you're gonna stay out?"

Taehyung said almost annoyed.

"Ok listen here, Kim! Liz has been out until midnights and so has Jen but if I'm out 'till 10am, you start blowing my phone with texts and calls! Do you have some problem with me?"

You scold him frustrated.

"Yah, I'm just checking up on you! You're really young and your eomma herself has given me the responsibility to take care of you here in America so-"

"Look, Tae! I'm not a baby anymore! I've grown up now, you need to give me liberty to be out until as much as I please!"

There was a moment of silence on the line before you heard Taehyung let out a deep sigh.

"Fine, as you please but don't expect me to not even call you twice if you're late, got it?"

"Once!"

"Twice!"

"Once!"

"Twice!"

"Once!"

"Twice!"