Just a month ago, i had nobody to call mine. And now...
My world is sleeping peacefully on my arms.
How strange it is. The person, whom i thought, took my only family, my bff away from me is now the only reason I'm breathing for.

She has gave me the family i always wanted.

She is mine...My moonlight.

The more i am falling for her the more I'm realising how strong She is. Maybe sometimes She just tries to hold her emotions back so hard that it burst out through her eyes or through her panick attacks.
Now i understand how much lucky was Ruhan. It's just that He couldn't loved her the way she deserves to be loved.

maybe that's why God gave me, the chance to take all her pains away and to give her all the happiness She actually deserves.

"Don't worry Zoya, you'll be loved forever.
I whispered on her ear.
She smiled while sleeping.

(Next morning)

When i opened my eyes, Zoya was still sleeping. I couldn't move, neither do i wanted to, because her head was on my chest. I was just staring at her.

Suddenly Cammile entered inside the room. I guess the door wasn't locked.

She was amazed by the view of us.
Before She could make any further noise, i signalled her to stay silent and go outside. I whispered her that i will explain everything later.

She obeyed me.

Zoya finally woke up after more of an hour.
Our eyes interlocked the moment she opened her's.

"Good morning.
She said while pulling herself up from me and scratching her eyes.

"You are such a sleepy lad.
I stated with a smile.
Yup, I do this often whenever I'm around her. Yes i am learning to smile on small things.

"Come outside love buds, breakfast is waiting for you two.
Cammile shouted from outside.

We quickly brushed out teeths and went outside to have something.

Zoya's Pov:
I thought i was dreaming about him . But then i woke up and i realised, it was all true. He was with me. Looking into my eyes. Ignoring all the flaws and embracing all the perfects of me.

He was always with me. He deserves to be loved. Cammi was right.

We were at the breakfast table when Cammi started interrogating both of us.

"I thought it was a girl's sleepover.
She said to Rishi while giving him a cold look.

"I too thought the same but Alas!. when i came here My girl was not at all sleeping.
He replied back sarcastically.

Cammi raised an eyebrow at me.
So, i explained her everything about last night. obviously only upto the moment Rishi's text came.

She gave me a grin when i didn't explain further.

For almost 3 minutes she kept smiling looking at me.

To break that awkwardness, Rishi brought up the topic of birthday bash.

"There is a party tomorrow night, remember? I told you about it yesterday morning.
Rishi said while gulping his first bite.

"Oo yeah.
I said hesitantly.

"What happened?
He asked

"Um...i actually don't have anything special to wear at that party. Afterall it's a very big one right?
I explained my worry.

Cammile laughed at this.
"Ohh C'mon Zoya. I still have many untouched dresses which you have specially designed for me.
And fitting is not a big deal, I'll fix it within an hour.
So just chilll.

"Thank you
I said whithout any sound.

She read my lips and replied in the same way saying
"It's alright.

Rishi had some work in Uk so he left the apartment and told me that he'll pick me up after two hours.

Meanwhile we decided to select my dress on that time.

I almost tried every single dress. they all were good but i wasn't feeling confident in them.

At last i became so much worried.

Then Cammi brought a perfect attire for me, from inside her packed luggage. It's the same one i gave to her when she was coming back to Uk from India.

It was a Saree.

It was perfect

It was perfect. Justt soo perfect except one thing. It's blouse was backless. Which is okay for others but not for me because of that one scar on my back.

My face went dull just after i remembered this.

Maybe Cammile understood this and that's why She said
"Don't worry, I'll fix the blouse.

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading 💗

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter ☺️