~Chapter eighteen~

Start from the beginning

The cat girl was no longer nervous, somehow she could feel that Ryujin's mother didn't seem to be a bad person, she just seemed to have a lot of pain that was reflected in her eyes.

"I'll get you some juice or do you want something else?" Ryujin was about to walk to the kitchen, but her mother's voice stopped her.

"Don't worry, I just came to talk to you."

Ryujin gulped and looked at Yeji for a few seconds, then nodded.

"Yeji, could you come with me?"  Ryujin indicated and the cat girl nodded, standing up to follow Ryujin into the room.

When they were far enough away, Ryujin looked back at where her mother was shaking something on the couch, and then looked at Yeji again, who was already staring at her.

"Yeji-"

"So I'm your girlfriend?" Yeji interrupted her before she could say anything, which made her feel even more embarrassed than she already was.

"Yeji, I-I had to tell mom that because-"

"What is a girlfriend?" Yeji interrupted her again and Ryujin smiled, shacking her head.

"Okay, I'll explain later. Now go in and take a shower and make sure you put on clothes that can hide your tail and ears. I'm not sure how my mom can take this, okay?"

Yeji nodded smiling.

"Do you want me to be a good girl?"

Damn... You're always making it difficult for me, Yeji...

"Y-Yes. Be a good girl and do what I tell you."

Ryujin whispered to her, staring into her eyes and Yeji nodded, but her smile gone, because Ryujin's words had triggered things in her that she didn't understand.

Ryujin left the room seconds later and found her mother shaking the couch cushions.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"There's cat hair all over the couch. Did you keep that orange cat you brought home?" The woman asked her and Ryujin gulped, wondering what her mother would think about what had happened with that cat.

But she decided not to tell her, at least not for now that their relationship seemed to be starting to improve.

"Yes, she must be... She must be sleeping somewhere or I don't know." Ryujin told her, faking a smile, to sit next to her.

"Perfect. You know I don't like cats."  The woman said and then looked at the room. "Still, the girl looked very pretty with that headband, but that seems a little kinky, don't you think?"

"Ahem... I think I have some juice in the fridge, you should definitely drink some." Ryujin said, standing up from the couch immediately, while her mom chuckled.

Seconds later, Ryujin returned with a glass of orange juice and gave it to her mother, who received it and drank some, then placed it on the coffee table.

"And why did she leave? Why did you take her to the room? I want to meet her."

"Mmmh, she went to take a shower, she'll be back in a moment."

Yeji meanwhile had her eyes closed under the hot shower, while the water ran all over her body and as Ryujin had taught her, she should place some liquid soap on her body, which she began to do.

Her hands began to run from her neck to her breasts, but without meaning to, she discovered a weird sensation when her palms touched her nipples, something she had not felt before.

Yeji looked at her own tits and, somewhat curious to know what it was about, she began to caress them, while the water continued running down her body.