~Chapter five~

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

After the short talk with Mrs. Park, Ryujin went back to her apartment, seeing that Yeji was curled up on the floor, right in the same place where she left her, before she left.

She smiled and approached her, with her new necklace in her hand.

"Wake up Yeji, I have a gift for you." She whispered and as if the cat had heard her right away, she opened her bright gray eyes immediately.

Ryujin took Yeji in her arms and sat on the couch, placing the orange cat on her lap. Yeji began to purr, rubbing against the short-haired girl's hands, while she tried to put the collar on her.

"Wait, Yeji. Let me put the collar on you."

She opened it a little more, so that it didn't press on her neck too much and she passed it over her head, before settling it on her neck.

"But look how pretty you look, you're not naked anymore." Ryujin whispered, stroking Yeji's soft cheeks between her fingers.

"Meoow!"

"Yes, yes... Now, let's go to sleep, Yeji." Ryujin got up from the couch with the cat in her hands and placed her on the little bed she had made for her. "Good night, Ji."

She walked to her room, took off her shirt, staying in her black sweatpants and a sports top. She looked at herself in the mirror and combed her hair, which was a little messy, and turned around to close the bedroom door and go wash. teeth.

When she came out of the bathroom, she found Yeji in her bed again.

"But when did you come in, Yeji?"  Ryujin hadn't noticed her, but the cat had been behind her the entire time.

"I'm sorry, but today you will sleep in your bed." She took it in her hands and heard her meowing, until she take her to the living room, to put her back in her bed.

"You're staying here, understood?"  She said, as the cat looked at her.

"Meow!"

"Perfect, good cat."

She turned around and walked to her room again, she looked one last time at the place, where she had left her and the cat hadn't stopped looking at her.

"Sometimes, you scare me." She whispered to herself and closed the door.

She walked over to her bed and got under her sheets, put both of her hands under her head and looked at the ceiling for a few seconds, before closing her eyes.

Ryujin didn't understand it, or at least it didn't seem strange to her, but the last thing she saw before falling asleep, was the cat's gray eyes looking at her.

"I hope she gets used to-"

"Meow!"

Ryujin opened her eyes, feeling a meowing sound behind the door and the sound of claws scratching on the wood.

"Yeji, go sleep in your bed!" Ryujin exclaimed, leaning on her elbows, to look towards the door.

There was silence for a few seconds and she thought the cat was gone, but when she put her back on the bed again, the cat meowed.

"Meoooow!" This time a little louder.

Her claws continued to tear the wood of the door and Ryujin rolled her eyes, getting up from the bed to open the door.

Yeji fell on all fours again and chilling, entering the room, brushing her body along Ryujin's legs.

"I'll let you sleep here but only for today, okay?" She saw the cat walk to her bed and climb on it.