CHAPTER 4 🔥

(It's going to be smut chapter so if you are not comfortable then I don't suggest you to read it....)
_____________________________
(At club)

A man drinking alcohol too much and guess who is he.....
TAEHYUNG!!!!

??? - taehyung baby !!!!

Tae - NANCY!!!

(Listen guys please don't hate any idol because it this story it's only a  story please just see them like a character. )

A girl with fair skin come towards to taehyung and hug him.

Tae - nancy you !!! But when you come korea .

Nancy -  I come for my boyfriend how can you think that I will live without you.

Tae - aww you know nancy I really don't want to leave you in London.

Nancy - it's okay tae In this regard I will also meet your family and we also have to talk to them about our marriage too...

Tae - good but what are you doing in club..

Nancy - umm actually my old friend also in korea so she call me to this club.But she just texted me and said she can't come.

Tae - Hey this is a good thing, do one thing, come to my house, on this pretext you will meet hyung and noona also.

Nancy - okay I have no problem..

And then they both walk out of the club.

_____________________________

(At home)

Y/n lying in living room sofa suddenly house bell ring She climbs up from the sofa and opens the door and then she become heartbroken of what she has seen.

His uncle and a girl!!!

(Her mind is just wondering who is she and what is she doing here with taehyung ...)

Y/n is in own world when she listen someone voice then she come in reality.

Tae - y/n It is so late, what are you doing at this time of the night?

Y/n - sorry uncle actually I am doing my assignments.

Tae - ohh okay!!

Y/n - by the way uncle who is she!!!

Tae - oh she!!! she is my friend Nancy.

Y/n - ohh okay... Please come in..

They both inter in house...

Y/n - but Uncle, what is she doing here so late at night?

Tae - umm y/n actually She has come here from London, so right now she doesn't have a house to live in, so I brought her here.

Y/n - umm okay ( When you hadn't found a house before, why did you come here?) she said in her mind..

Tae - Y/N Nancy doesn't have clothes right now can you give your one  night suit to  nancy...

Y/n - umm yahh sure....

Y/n - come miss nancy I'll show you your room...

Nancy nodded

_____________________________

(After 30 mins)

Taehyung doing his work in his laptop suddenly his door knocked when he open his door nancy standing there ...

Tae - nancy what are you doing here !!

Nancy - tae can I sleep with you. Please!!

Tae - but- ( she cut off him and barged in his room) aishh!!!

He locked door!!

(Listen guys from there mature scenes started so be careful baby armys!!!)

18+++

When he turn around nancy standing only in herundergarments.

Tae - nancy what is this !!

She seductively walked towards to him and start kissing his jawline...

Nancy - you know taehyung what I most missed in London your touch and  how  you fuck me!!!

Tae - but nancy we can't do all this right now y/n  is in the next room If she heard it then!!!

Nancy - So do you know  you should be punished for hiding the fact from her that I am your girlfriend !!

Tae -  nancy please try to understand-

She cut him by putting her lips on his with wildness after few minutes taehyung also kiss her back they both are kissing each other passionately.

He Push her in bed and hovered her they are eating each other lips taehyung broke kiss and start  unbuttoning his shirt hi unbuckled his pant and remove her undergarments also they both are lying naked  and kissing eachother

Taehyung sat up and take nancy in her lap . He whispered in her ears

Tae - RIDE ME BABY!!!!

Nancy put his d*ck in her p*ssy and start jumping on him . He start groaning and throw his head back in pleasure. Their moaning sound and skin clapping sound Echoing in room.

But little they don't know outside of room one person is fuming in jealousy and anger.......

_____________________________

Hey my angels so I don't write mature scenes more briefly because nancy is not female lead.... But still I think I try well....

So yahh this chapter is end and we will meet soon angels 💕💜💜
..................………………BYE💜