Chapter. 13

Pov,Vikram

   In these past few days my whole life change dramattically. I never ever imagine that the girl whome I loved from the first sight was there lying on the I.C.U bed fighting for life and on the other hand her mother who was her only parent whome she loved so much is also on her death bed. 

  (2 hours ago)

   "Mr. Vikram we have done all kinds of tests on the lady in side. She have very seviour heart desises and I don't think is she going to survive, we tried our best but she have 12 hours more". Doctor dropped bomb on me. Allthough I was calm and emotionless from out side but deep down I was able to feel all the emotion sara was going to feel after hearing about this. "It's fine doctor,and do you have any news about her" I said pointing towards the private ward of sara. He shook his head and was about to say sometihing that's when we all heard a nurse shouting for doctor. Panick creept in my veins at the moment I was in utter shock that tI didn't move from the spot and just was looking at doctors and nurses running into I.C.U like crazy.

"Aisha and Rudra you guys stay here I have sometininh really Important to do I will be back in hour or two and let me know if htere is any new about both of them" both of them nodded at me and I left the hospital. Within 20 mins I was infront of my villa. "You guys are going to die most painful death any one could have ever imagine of. "Open trhe door" I told a guard who was guarding the basement room in which sara's abductors were held captive. As I entered the room I saw that all of the mens were there tied with chairs with pice of cloths in there mouth to keep there mumble slow. I signel one of my guard to remove cloths from there mouth and to wake them up. "Hello there, I will ask you simple question if you answere it honestly you will be free and if you don't I will make sure by myself that you see hell in here". My every word were calm and cold but only I knew how much anger I was storing inside of my heard that my each and every part of body wanted to smell there blood. "How many of you touch that girl" I ask gwtting up from the chair and going towards a table keept in the corner of the room and pick a small poicket kinfe and went towards them with a smirk on my face. All the mens were scared to death and I could feel there fear through there eyes and honestly it was the best pleasure ever.

      "You are planning to give me the answer right now or you want me to ask same question with your dead bodies". One of the men who was lookin like he was in his mid 30es "Sir we didn't do anything it was that guys who gave us money to kidnap and kill her". "Who was he do you have any I dea" I ask with raised eyebrow "Not,really but He seems like he belong to some rich family".  "Do you remember anything about him even the slightes thing about him" I ask with hint of curisity and hope to find that men. "He had taht different type of speeking which only the people of banaras speek" He said. Kashi what did sara do to that guy? and who was he? why was was he behind her? lot of question but no answer. "Have you seen that guy's face" I ask "No but he had that dark black mark on his right hand which was likr it was a birth mark". I hummed in responce. "ARen't you letting me go". "Why would I" I said with red eyes and a creepy smirk on my face. "Do you think  after hurting my women you all can be alive", with that I heard one of my guard saying "they are for sure going to vitness his darkest sight" and laugh. I took that pocket kine and asked that kidnapper "with which hand did you touch her and no lie you know very well what I am capable off" he was shivering due to intense fear an my threats he started hidding his left hand all though it was tied what a dumb. I started roming my kinife on his face which was covered with bruses and cut marks with visible amount of sweat dreeping. Slidding the kinfe from his face to his neck to his left shoulder and finally his fingers. "This was it right, this fingers tried to touch her,tried to touch what was mine", with that I started cutting his fingers one by one starting from his thumb to his pinkey and his agonising screams was clearly hearable in that room of basement. All the other three members of kiddnapper were ther scare and praying for there dear life but sadily even god can  not even save them.