Chapter.2 ( Hacking )

Pov  sara

I came back to my room after talking to him. I was in deep thoughts how am i going to get money coz i don't even have job, even if i have job I don't have any job experience. No company is going to hire someone like me. I was in my thougts that's when my phone ring, insaw the name which flash like a sunshine. "hello", I said and heard a loud voice "shut up you fool,How long were you thinking to not call me. are you trying to ignore me for rest of my life, if so then forget about i am not letting u in peace you get that." "o my holly hell you plan to destroy my danm ear drum, don't you?" I replied to the voice on call. it was  none other then my bestfriend  "The Aisha singhaniya". we meet during our collage, i wasn't talkative type in class but she was. It was her who approach me on first place to be friends. Telling about her she belong to a wealthy family, her father is an  environmental lowyer, and her mother is well reputed senoir surgen. Getting my attention back from my thoughts she said" so why you were not replying to any of my rerals i sent to you it is not fair, i am not talkinf to you sany more" she fired " It was you who didn't told me at the first place that you are moving U.S.A. It is all your fault, now you are getting mad at me"i replied with same intensity. For a moment there was a breaf silence and again i heard her voice" It was not my fault tho,It suddenly got planed as my granfather is seviourly ill. I did'nt got any time to inform you, I am sorry na. PLease forgive me your highness, i swere to repay youn for this when i will com back there". i took a brief moment to realise i should not have said that to her she might be said now, with that i continued "ok only this time, if you do that thing again i sware of demons in the hell i won't be talking to you",  "ok ,ok I won't repeate  my mistake again happy." I replied with a big smile on my face "verry happy, ok keep it aside tell me whwn are you comming back?" " Monday morning, I will catch you in class", she replied  grnning. " ok things aside tell me how was you first day of uni? Did you enjoyed or did you made any friends" she ask"actually yesss" with that I expian everything to her how was my day ? how I got late ?and about that cycle thing too. she was shocked for few seconds, and stated "wow you are really somethng bro you were going to pick up a fight at first of your uni? damn you get nerve how dare you to start a fight without me. will do it when i will be back, you got that?" "yes mama" i grined.  "ok tell me how is it going in your family is everything good" i pouted while decoding the issue which was like a DNA stained wrappe around my head "aand that all, I don't have slitest hint what should i do? " i said a tint of sadness was audiable in my voice. " oo my poor bishh you forget abot it again right," "about what?" hint of doubt was mixed in my voice " you can hide from world about you but you can't hide it from me" " what am i even hiding" i said with annoyness filled in my voice." bitch you are an computer expert" "so what, i can't go on road and say i am computer expert give me some money" i heared her shigh " how can you be so dum, bro there are lot of business you can do online". " like what? " i asked "you can do hacking right, It is the biggest market in you can help cops or company to get information that they want" i was stunned why i did not got that idea before " wow Aishu why i didn't think about it earlier" i said "there is a thing which is called as brain and logical thinking you don't have either of them". i laugh at her sassy attitude i can imagine her rolling her eye at my laughter."now that's it i am so done with you and your dumb brain no go get your self ready i will send some contacts which might help you" she said "thankyou so much aishu, i really don't know how to repay your kindness and all the faviour you are doing to me,"I replied "oo my cute little dumbass you are making me so embarresed, it is my dutie to help you right! I know you won't except the money i will ofer sothere is no need to thank me for anything it's all you tallent,so do your best. and i need to go now and don't forget to give me your day to day reports ok "she said "ok baby, and I love you sooooo soo  much!" i said showing all my gratitude towards her. " oo my little dumass I love you too now byeee", "byee"

    (half an hour latter)

       Aisha have sent me the contacts and I am still in delima should I call or should not. I am so confused but i rember my mom's cries and i told it to my self "I should give it a try what if the company hier me i would be able to help my mom. with that i push the call butten and put the phone to my ear ready to hear the voice of thr person on other side of the cell. Few rings went and someone pick the call i heard the voice from the other side "hello!" i was in trance when the person again spoke " hello! is ther someone" i replied in hurry "yes! yes huhh i am sara sharma i was told that your company need some help related to cyber." i heard that voice again i didn't payed much attention to it before but now it seems it was female voice " yes please wait I will connect your call to our CEO ", she completed her sentence "yah sure go on" i said". just after few second I heard a male voice it sound huskey but calm. It felt like someone hade mixed honey in my ears, I was lost into the intensity of the voice that it took me few seconds to realise that he was saying someting "hello!,Hello! is ther someone,Hello!" I replied almost i the speed of light"yes! yes i am,I am here" " so would you like to tell me who aee you? and why you approch me?" he said in his calm yet rough voice "yess, I am sara sharma, my friend gave me your contact aisha shinghaniya. she told me that you need a cyber expert for your help, so i would like to offer my help", i said with a calm yet tense voice i am sure he might have noticed it in my voice that how tanse i was" the daughter of Mr. shinghaniya? " he question me "yes it is her" i replied " ok,  will hire you but one condition prove yourself, that is the only way i can tel if you are capable to be hired in "Rajput Enterprise ".His voice was stern but it was like an order i took it serously and ask him " I will,but i would like to ask you a question. Do your devices you use for your company have security system?" he said " yes we have high tech security system" i smirked and said to myself "it's a show time, handsome".

Author Pov

ThankYou, so much for reading this chapter

Help me by smashing that like button and do comments pleas.

And don't forget you all are the best.

I love you.