Chapter 10

Marjorie's POV:

I arrived home immediately getting into a purple dress that I wore on special occasions. I get that a date with Reece isn't "special" but I had this odd feeling that something might happen and wanted to be ready. I then went curled my hair, brushed my teeth just to make sure I had fresh breath and put on a small bit of makeup even though Reece had told me numerous of times I didn't have to wear makeup to be beautiful. I then hurriedly because I was running out of time sprayed a bit of perfume on to myself. I was ready just in time as a second later I heard a knock on the door.

Reece's POV:

I wait nervously by the door with Marjorie's flowers and chocolates in my hands. I got that it's not Valntines day but I also know that a girl likes to be surprised by you every once in a while. As the door opens I see Marjorie stood there a smile on her face looking stunning as usual. "These are for you" she smiles as we both walk hand in hand out to the car her sitting in the front and me in the driving seat.

"So where were you thinking for the date?" She asks. I laugh "I told you earlier do you not listen" I roll my eyes jokingly. "I was in a bit of rush. You did call me when I was in work" she points out having a good point. I nod not saying anything else. "We're going out for drinks" I finally let her know. She nods "same place as usual? The one where Sara works?" She questions. I nod just as we park hopping out of the car and immediately taking her hand in mine. "Marjorie I know it's your birthday tomorrow-" she cut me off. "You don't have to get me anything". I laugh nervously "I kinda already did.." I take a box out of my pocket. She looks at it curiously. It's beautifully wrapped not giving away the contents "come on open it!" I urge and she obeys probably out of curiosity. Inside the wrapped package there's a small box. She opens it and a happy grin immediately appears on her face as she sees what I got for her. It was locket with a selfie of the two of us from our first day "Reece you're so thoughtful!" She exclaims. "That's not it I got one other thing" I take out another beautifully wrapped package. The same box only with different contents shows. It was a bracelet from the same company I got the locket with our initials and the date we got together on a small heart at the front of the bracelet. "That's not all" I smirk. She puts her hand on mine. "Reece's that's more than enough thank you so much I really appreciate this"

"Marjorie?" I ask her nervously fidgeting as I do so. "Yes?" She questions me. "Will you be my girlfriend" an excited grin lights up her features "Reece of course I'll be your girlfriend!" She exclaims in delight laughing. I can't believe I was so silly about asking her. "That brings me to my next surprise" pull out an envelope. She looks at me confused "open it" I urge her. She obeys and immediately a look of surprise crosses her face "two tickets to Florida Reece what is this?" She immediately questions me. I smile reaching my hand out to touch hers. "Next week me and you will go away to Florida. I already booked both our time off so nothing to worry about" I smile at her.

"Reece you're so sweet thanks so much" she comes over to my side pulling me into a quick hug. "May I take your order" Sara comes over. She immediately winks at Marjorie which pisses me off. "I'd like Vodka please?" Marjorie asks. Sara turns to me "and I'll take a glass of champagne?" I ask. She nods turning back to Marjorie one more time and shooting her a flirty grin "I don't see what you or my sister see in her" I roll my eyes but realise that I may have sounded a bit jealous or clingy. "I don't see anything in her. Autumn sees to be tho" she looks down smirking and I almost throw back up my food.

A while later Sara comes back with both our drinks "thank you ma love" Marjorie smiles at her. I crease my brow "what was that about?" She looks up at me asking what was what about "you just called her my love" I remind her. She nods "i call everyone that" I let it go nodding because I know that she does call autumn, Charlotte and Carly that.

I'm sad when I drop Marjorie back home kissing her good night. "I had fun so make sure to pack for our holiday" Marjorie nods "thanks for the presents" she smiles gratefully kissing me one last time. I wave goodbye as I get back into my car and drive off.

So their date went well and now their official and not only that are going on holidays together which is a huge milestones