Chapter 12

Reece's POV:

After an 11 hour flight we arrive at our destination. Marjorie had slept through most the flight while I massaged her. I was happy for this rest from work but I also knew she needed it. She constantly threw herself into work and overworked herself.

The two of us arrive at the hotel. I practically carried her the whole way there placing her gently on the bed as I began unpacking. "So what do you want to do today boyfriend" Marjorie giggled. "Well girlfriend I was thinking we could go for a nice walk and then I could go shopping to get you some new things"

"Reece you don't have to do that I'm just happy being with you!" Marjorie tried to argue but I put a finger over her mouth to quieten her. "You deserve the world my love" when she tries to argue again I drag her out of the room for our walk. We walk hand in hand for an hour before Reece takes me to a nearby shopping centre. I choose a romantic restaurant for us to eat. She can't help but thank me every two minutes for the trip and everything else. I laugh it off every single time telling her to shut up and she deserves it but I can't help but feel bad. He spent so much money just for us to be here.

Marjorie's POV:

Once our plates were all empty Reece went to the counter to pay sneaking up behind me on his way back and grabbing me by the hand bringing me into penneys first. "Darling what do you think of this" he held up some pyjamas and I nodded eagerly "but I'm paying-" he cut me off like always shaking his head. "But Reece-" again he cut me off arguing that I deserved it. I gave up and let him pay but there was still the niggling doubt in my mind that I shouldn't be letting him pay for every single little thing.

When we arrive back at the hotel room both Reece and I are excited and lay in bed together for a while. My head is laid on his chest and he's playing with my hair until I'm suddenly broken out of my trance by my phone ringing "char-" she cuts me off speaking over me telling me that autumn and winter had both gotten food poisoning and now couldn't be at the nursery. "That leaves you and sorcha to both share-" before I can say the last word of my sentence she tells me that was supposed to happen. I take my head off Reece's chest and sit up straighter wondering what she means when I hear a familiar voice at the other end of the line "Charlotte what's SHE doing at our nursery" I'm practically shouting wondering why Mia was there and what she was doing. Charlotte explains that the manager had wanted Mia to run our nursery while we were away and Siobhan to run Reece's.

They arrived! The next chapter will fast forward six months thanks for reading so far