35 - Becoming one

Extremely mature content ahead so read at your own risk.

The couples were looking into eachothers eyes. Shalu was lying on him.

Suddenly a thunder made Shalu jerk in fear and she hugged him.

Shalu- mama.

He held her.

Arjun- rowdy ellam meratuvinga anaa china eediiku ippadi poona kutty madhri bayapada vendiyadhu..
Shalu- mama..

She whined.

Arjun- seri seri..

He rubbed her back and turned her so that her back could touch the bed.

Arjun- romba bayamaa irukaa..
Shalu- mmhmm..

He leaned and kissed her forhead.

Arjun- i love you di
Shalu- I love you too mama..

He leaned and kissed her neck.

His hands moved down and pulled her nighty up while his lips lost in her neck. She held his shoulders and hair.
Shalu - mama..

She moaned when he sucked her neck.

He removed her nighty and looked at her.
Her upper body only had her bralet and her lower body had her inskirt.

Arjun- papa..
Shalu- mm..
Arjun- inmay bed ku vara apo.. indha bra.. pavadaa ellam potutu varadhaa seriyaa..
Shalu- yen..
Arjun- nariya dress potu irundhaa time agum laa kalataa..
Shalu- mm.. na venaa towel oda varata..
Arjun- idhu nalla idea dhaan .. venum naa onumay podaa verum bedsheet kulla vandhu paduthukoo dii..

He husked in her ears making her shiver.

Shalu- asaiyaa paru..
Arjun- irukadha pinaa..

His hands started to search for her inskirt knot in her hips while his lips didn't leave her neck.

Shalu- mmhmm. Mmm...ishhh..

She was moaning and hissing continuously while he found out the inskirt knot. He found it and removed it. He pulled her inskirt down and throwed aside.
As his lips were pleasuring her she didn't notice anything.
Arjun moved aside and looked at her from top to bottom. Losing his touch made her to open her eyes.

She noticed his look and it made her to shy and blush. She turned around.

Arjun- eii.. vekka paduriyaa di..
Shalu- mamaa..

He hugged her from back.

Arjun- vekka pataa eppadi di...
Shalu- mm.. po mama..

He started to kiss her back fully and removed her bra hooks. Her kissed around and suddnely bit her slightly.

Shalu- kadikadhinga..
Arjun- un naadu muthugulaa oru match iruku di.. pakkaavey sema azhga iruku..

He kissed around her back again and turned her towards him.

Arjun- seri ippadiye irundha eppadi.. kudu en mambathaalaa..
Shalu- aiyoo mama..

She whined and closed her eyes making him chuckle at her behavior.

Shalu- sirkadhinga..
Arjun- seri seri..
Shalu- neenga matum thuni potutu irukinga..
Arjun- na un thuni kalatunen apo en thuniya kalata vendiyadhu un porupu dhanaa..
Shalu- huh?
Arjun- mm.. kalatii vidu dii.

He keened on the bed. Shalu sat up and looked at him.
Her bra was sticking to her frame becoz of the straps.
Shalu pulled his vest and removed it. Her hand traced the marks on his body.
Her hand and eyes moved around his shoulders and the marks in it. She moved behind and touched his marks.