22 - Subtle touches

Author- 2-3 chapters ha orey prechana adhu idhunu pathutom.. so indha chapter konjam romantic ha poovom..

Its was Sunday

Arjun was sleeping soundly while shalu woke up at her regular time. She did her routine and moved to kitchen. After having her coffee she took a basket and went to lawn which is the favourite place in the house.

She started to pluck the jasmine, rose, hibiscus and few other  flowers. Already the house had few flowing plants but after shalu arrival she planted more. Water was dripping from the end of her hair.
She let it free as it is wet.

Arjun woke up from the sleep and went to balcony to get a beautiful sight of his wife. He smiled automatically seeing her. A mischevious plan entered into his mind.
He smirked and moved to her. Shalu who was very much indulged in talking with the plants and plucking the flowers didn’t notice her husband.
He came to lawn and hugged her from back and lifted her shiftly.

Shalu- aiyoo..

He twirled her around making her sqeuel. She knew it was him because she is familiar with his smell.

Sha- vidungaa.. bayama iruku..

He giggled but he twirled her.

Sha- ahaa..

She was squeleing. He stopped after seconds and placed her down. She felt dizzy and leaned on his chest.

Sha- enagaa idhu chinna kolandhaiya nanu.. ippadii thukki suthaa..
Arju- papa dhaana ne.

He pinched her cheeks.

Sha- poonga poi kulinga..
Arju- enaku coffee venum.
Sha- seri vangaa potu tharen.

Arjun lifted her making her eyes widen.

Sha- ennagaa vidungaa..

Arjun- yen na thukaa kudathaa..
(Base voice required amount.)
Shalu- aa.. adhu..

She stammered to his base voice. He smirked internally.
He entered the home and placed her in the kitchen.

She held the counter to steady herself. His proximity was affecting her badly.
She prepared coffee while he was looking at her.

She gave the coffee to him. He drank the coffee while looking at her. Even though she knew his look shalu maintained a straight face and started to prepare for breakfast. She was washing vegetables to make kichadi. He stood behind her and leaned on her neck and brought his hands in front to wash his cup. His breath was fanning in her neck.

Arjun- ena maa pandra..

He whispered in her ears.

Shalu-  ki..kic..kichadi pana poren..
Arjun- na help pannata..
Shalu- mm hmm..
Arjun- yen.
Shalu- na pathukuren..

She was replying in low tone.

He kept the cup aside long back and hugged her waist. His wet hand came in contact with her bare waist. Her saree didn’t help much to cover ha waist. She shivered due to his wet hand and his touch. He buried his face in her neck and breathing. Shalu closed her eyes due to his touch.

Arjun- papa..
Shalu- mm..
Arjun- azhaga iruka di..

He tightened his hold in her waist. His front was fully touching her back.  Shalu leaned completely on him to his touch. Suddenly his hold loosened from her waist. He kissed her cheeks and left the place.
Shalu held her counter and sat on the floor as her legs gave up. She didn’t know why he left but she left a breath that he left. She couldn’t control her ragging breath and raising hormones.