Chapter 4

Rocky's Pov

My blood was boiling, my biceps tightened. All I feel is worried and anger.  How dare that male stranger hurt her. I rushed over there as fast as I can to get to him. Right when I was in close range, I did my signature drop kick. This man better pray to God that I don't knock his teeth out. After I did my signature drop kick, I got up from the ground and made my way towards him to beat the living daylights out of him. 

He got up and made my way towards me, I am not scared of this man. He better get on his knees and pray that I don't leave him with any broken bones. We started arguing and that's when he landed the first punch to my face. It didn't hurt that bad. I recovered quickly and wiped the blood off my lip. He done really pissed me off. I throw a powerful punch to his face. I heard a bone crack in his nose. I throw another punch to his gut, and he coughed up his own saliva. Right when I was about to throw another punch, an officer held me back. I noticed a crowd of people were surrounding us taping us on video.  I wanted the cop to let me go and let me finish him off.

" Rocky, calm down. It's not worth it!" The cop said.

" Rocky, please calm down. I'm fine, see." Y/n

I started to calm down. The officer let me go and I walked to Y/n and hugged her. I kissed the top of her head and examined her to see she is really ok.

" Are you sure?" I asked.

" Yes, now that you have saved me. If you didn't get here in time, I don't know what might have happened." She spoke.

" Okay, well we are going to take him into custody for attempted assault." The police officer spoke.

" Okay. Thank you." I thanked him.

" No problem at all Rocky, I know you are only protecting this young lady here."

So with that the police officer left with the criminal who attacked Y/n.

Y/n's POV

Rocky seems so upset. I never seen him like this before. To be honest he looks very good when he is angry. CUT IT OUT Y/n THERE IS NO WAY, HE LIKES YOU BACK. I so got the hots for the soul man, but there will be no way that I can date him. What if I tell him and he won't talk to me anymore?

"Y/n, let's get you home you had enough action for today" I heard Rocky spoke.

" O-Okay." I spoke.

Rocky walked over to me and put one arm around my waist and his other hand on the side of my cheek. He leaned a little bit closer and kissed my forehead. I blushed and put both of my hands and head on his bulky chest. Rocky smiled in awe and kissed my forehead for the second time and opened the door for me for I can get inside the car. After we got inside the car we drove to my house.

Y/n's father pov

Well. My day didn't turn out how it's supposed to be. My wife is throwing stuff and breaking glass. Me and my friends are trying to calm her down but one of them got kicked in his nuts and my wife broke a glass on one of their heads.  My wife founded out they canceled her favorite show, and now she went berserk. My daughter was laughing her pants of because it reminded her of one of those shows she watched last week. 

" AHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DID THEY CANCEL IT?!!!! TELL ME!"

She threw a portrait frame at me and it almost hit my head. THIS WOMEN IS INSANE WHEN IS Y/N AND ROCKY GETTING HERE?!! By the time we get here all of us might be dead. I ran out the kitchen to the living room while she was distracted and called Y/n.

" Hello Y/n?!"

" Hey dad, what's wrong?"

"YOUR MOTHER HAS GONE CRAZY. SHE IS DESTROYING THE PLACE ALL BECAUSE HER FAVIORTE SHOW HAD CANCELED!"

"Okay dad calm down, we are pulling up now."

" Please hurry I don't want to die."

Rocky's Pov

" What was the commotion dear?" I asked

I saw her blush a little bit when I called her dear, it was cute.

" My mom went crazy because her favorite show was canceled and now she is destroying the whole house and might end up killing dad." she explained.

" I've been there. It was that time when got mad with Piper and punched him. Me and him got into it and it took at least 4 to 5 men to hold back from beating the living daylights out of him."

" I'm sorry that happened to you." she said to me.

" It's okay sweetheart. Now, let's go and calm your mother down.

We opened the door and right when we walked in, we saw a vase flying towards us. Both of us ducked at the same time with wide eyes. 

I rushed in to hold Y/n's mother back from causing anymore destruction to the house. Man, this woman was acting like an angry zombie who rose from the dead.

" Ms. L/N please calm down! You are causing a scene!" I yelled trying to get her to calm down. 

" LET GO OF ME YOU PERVERT!!!" She screamed.

" How am I a pervert for trying to keep you from doing too much damage!?"  I stated.

Okay, this woman is crazy and dangerous when she gets upset about something she cares about. I pray that she doesn't have any killing sprees with this rage she is showing. I saw Y/n trying to find something that will calm her down. I pray she finds something soon; this woman is psycho. 

Y/n Pov

I was looking for the DVD's my mom bought of the show she loves to watch. I looked through drawers and cabinets. It wasn't anywhere down here, so I went to look upstairs inside my parents' room. I rushed through the door and started looking. After I looked in the cabinets, I started to look through the drawers. After a minute of searching, I finally found the DVD's I rushed downstairs to show everyone. When I got downstairs, I saw everyone trying to corner my mom, well all except Rocky because he is holding his gut. 

" EVERYONE I FOUND THE DVD'S! CATCH!" 

My father caught the DVD'S and signaled everyone to hold mom down. While that was going on I went to help Rocky. Rocky was groaning in pain with a piece of glass in his stomach and side. I went to get a med kit and returned back to Rocky. 

" Hold on Rocky, just stay still and let me get the glass out. " 

" Is he going to be, okay? Oh, Rocky I am terribly! Sorry. I don't know what came over me." My mom apologized.

" I-It's ok. Now I know to keep my distance when you get like that again." Rocky said.

I got some twicers to remove the glass that is stuck in his side. I then grabbed the alcohol to clean the womb. And now I grabbed a bandage wrap and wrapped around Rock's waist.

" There we go. Let that stay there but change it every 2 hours. It will take the rest of the week to heal." I told Rocky.

" Okay. Thank you so much dear." Rocky said as planted a kiss on my forehead. 

I blushed when he planted the kiss on my head. I saw the smirks on my family's faces. My face turned even redder. 

" HEY, WHAT Y'ALL STARRING AT?!" I yelled while still blushing. 

Everyone laughed while I just stand there embarrassed. While they were laughing I did a sneak attack on Rocky by kissing him on his cheek lovingly. Everyone saw it and laughed even harder. Rocky was just blushing in shock and looked down on me while I giggled a little bit. He knew he can't stay mad at me. Rocky smiled and wished me and the family farewell and will see us tomorrow.