{∘☼‹✧◦The Two◦✧›☼∘}

Start from the beginning

"Ms. Cassi!"

They both stopped walking when they heard the kids call out Cassi's name. "Ms. Cassi, who's that?!" 

"He's tall!"

"I wonder if he's gonna help here?"

Cassi chuckled at all the kids before she answered, "He's someone new who's going to help here." All of the children collectively gasped before crowding around Pasha.

"What's your name?!" Most of them shouted this question, making Pasha flinch in surprise.

"Oh, well my name's Pasha Hunter." He rubbed the back of his neck with a slightly embarrassed look on his face.

"Hi Mr. Pasha!" One of the boys said with a grin, then suddenly all the kids burst out into questions for him to answer and Cassi nudged his arm with her elbow "Told ya they'd like you."

{∘‹✧◦-◦✧›∘}

After answering lots of questions from the kids ('Why's your hair so long?' 'Where are you from?' 'Why do you have a weird accent?' etc.) Cassi had led him to where the Smiling Critters had been told -by her- to meet up.

"Since you're going to work here now, thought you might as well actually meet the main care-takers of the kids, I call 'em that since they stay when all the workers leave." He nodded along while she gave him this information. He had heard a little bit of info on the critters before he had come down to the PlayCare so he wasn't going in completely blind. Still he had never seen any photos of them, just bland descriptions.

"And here we are!" Cassi announced, as they arrived in front of a large circle of statues, each looked like a different animal with a pendant around his or her neck. "They should be here soon-" and if called by magic DogDay tapped Cassi on the shoulder.

"Hello Cassi!"

Pasha quickly turned around to see the large toy-like orange hound standing behind him and Cassi. He was around eight or nine feet tall and had a sun pendant attached to the belt around his neck. Pasha looked behind him to see seven other similar stuffed toy-like animals grouped together.

"Hi DogDay! I'm glad you could get enough time to meet." Cassi smiled at the hound and he nodded before looking over at Pasha.

"Who's this?" He tilted his head at the man,

"This is Pasha! He's a new worker and I've been showing him around." Cassi answered, making DogDay nod,

"Well hello Pasha, I'm DogDay and- I should probably get the others over here." And with that he left the two,

"So that's what they look like." Pasha muttered, making Cassi turn towards him,

"Hm? Oh did they not give you a real description?" She asked, he shook his head,

"Nope, it was really just, 'they're quite tall, and also they are not exactly human'." He answered, imitating the man's voice of who he had first been meeting with, making Cassi laugh.

"Yeah they don't tell you you're going to be working with large toys when you first get hired." she crossed her arms and leaned to the side as DogDay and the other critters walked back over to them. After everyone introduced themselves, Pasha was taken away with Kickin as the kids wanted to talk to him again, Kickin thought he was pretty cool and said he wanted to come along. Cassi watched the two leave as DogDay came up to her.

"Kickin seemed to take a liking to him fairly quickly," He said, watching the two as they played soccer with the kids. Cassi chuckled,

"Surprising ain't it? Kickin normally thinks he's 'too cool' to be around the workers, me included I think."

"He doesn't think that Cassi," DogDay said, not picking up the joking tone in her voice. Cassi shrugged,

"Eh, it doesn't really matter to me in all honesty. But I'm glad that the kids like Pasha already." She smiled, watching the group continue to chase each other around with the soccer ball.

"Yeah, it's always nice to get another person the kids trust." DogDay spoke.

{∘‹✧◦-◦✧›∘}

{A few years later}

{∘‹✧◦-◦✧›∘}

Cassi had gotten an email not to come in to work that day and Pasha had been visiting his sister (she had left the factory a few years before this after finding a better job), so neither of them had to go through the Hour Of Joy. A few days after this though, Cassi noticed that her father had not called and her mother had said he hadn't come home either. So she started looking for him. Pasha helped but after a year or two the missing case had gone cold and it was dropped.

Over the decade after 1995, Pasha had gotten a job at a local DayCare in his town while also helping out at the animal shelter, as he had two rescued strays (a cat (Mango -F-) and a dog (Archer -M-) and wanted to help out other strays find a home. Cassi had gotten a job as a substitute teacher for an elementary school near her.

The two had stayed in touch after the factory shut down and after Cassi had gotten a letter telling her to come back to the factory she asked Pasha to come with her. She explained and said that she might be able to find her dad. He wasn't so sure, but agreed to come with anyways.

So they met up at the factory and entered the run down building looking for answers, only to traverse through the horrors left behind.

{∘‹✧◦-◦✧›∘}

A/N: OK SO- I may actually make this a book, since my boi Pasha needs some love and I kind of have an idea for how it would go. And I just think it's an interesting idea all together :]

Anyways- hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a good day/afternoon/night wherever you are!