💜Macaque🧡

(Shadowpeach)

(Wukong POV:)

Yesterday, I was just training MK and found out he ran off with some other mentor without my permission, Now I'm fighting my arch nemesis Macaque. I was winning until he caught me off guard by turning into MK then tackling me down. Then I heard that annoying evil laugh of his "Seriously?? You fell for THAT!? Wow, The look on your face was priceless..." Macaque laughed as he had me pinned down still, I need to find out how to get out, but if I tried his shadows would come.. and as I was thinking, then I suddenly felt his tail brushing against my chin "You know Wukong...This reminds me of the old days... Wanna recreate it?~" At first I was confused then Macaque leaned down and kissed me, As much as I should be moving away...I honestly missed this... So I kissed him back, our tongues wrestled for Dominance, then I heard Macaque Moan in the kiss, I knew it was a trick to get me hard (which worked) so I glared as he parted from the kiss. "How about I take control this time?~" Macaque said then he used his shadows to remove my pants and boxers as my hard cock sprang up "The kid is still here, So I'll be quick..~" Macaque then leaned down and took my cock into his mouth and started sucking on it.

(No one POV:)
[A few minutes later]

Wukong was moaning through the Shadow gag Macaque made while Macaque was thrusting deep and hard into him in a faster pace "Ohh~ You feel so tight around me~ Good boy Wukong...~" Macaque moaned out as Wukong came for the third time this round. Macaque roughly bit Wukong's shoulder as he came deep inside him as Wukong loudly moaned through the gag. "You r-really missed this huh?~" Macaque whispered into Wukong's ear and licked the bite mark he made, then he took off Wukong's Gag. "Ready for more Peaches?~" Macaque asked then Wukong responded "Wh-What about the kid??" Macaque only chuckled then deeply kissed him again before answering "Let him wait, We have a lot of "Catching up" to do right now...~" Oh boy... Wukong is gonna be sore by tomorrow...

Meanwhile MK was still stuck on the wall from his staff "....Monkey king?? Where are you??" No response "....Guess I'm stuck here...."

(Sorry this was short, it's usually the intros that are longer-)
(Requested by Jasmine_Williams14 )