The Trip and intro.

We all stepped in the bus, I was quite- no, I was very freaking nervous 'cause It's my first time on a school trip.

My mum gave me a ribbon, she said it's for good luck,

"Children put your seat belts on!" Mr.Jang, the driver shouted from the front.

"Dammit! We know that we're not some kindergarten kids!"
Here goes Ko Yunjeon who didn't even put his shoes on.

"Shhh calm down bitch! It's not like he asked us to go on a war!"
Here goes Jin Da Beom who LOVES TO CURSE like yunjeon.

"I guess we really are between some animals" here's Ko Sae Rim, Yunjeons sister, My Sister-Like-Friend. I love her more than I love my phone.

"Yes I agree" here's Me, Park Seo eun, a dumb protagonist of someone else's life whom I don't even know.

"Everyone silent, we will talk after we reach the Farmhouse, till then, Don't OPEN YOUR MOUTHS"
here's the famous handsome, introvert, kind, Choi Sanghun, every girl in our school has a damn crush on him. Except me, we're just friends, more like 'Best Friends'.

"Yes your highness..."
At last there's Kim Jeonghee, a bish who thinks she's better than others. She likes Sanghun. Whenever I'm with him, she tries her every effort to make sure we stay apart.

There are more than us, Lee Suzuki, Lee CheolSung, Go Hana, Na Hee sun, Wang Do Hyun, Lee Hyunming, Kang haerin, and Shin Yuna

There are total 14 of us, if add Mr.Jang We're 15.

Every one of us have a deep secret, including me. But that's the reason we're all together Right now.

It was 3 pm. Everyone were stuck in their phones, cheolsung, yunjeon, Dabeom and do Hyun were sleeping.

I was sitting with sae rim, heesun was with sanghun, heesun has a crush on saerim, but he's a danger himself.

Cheolsung, yunjeon, Dabeom and do Hyun are a gang of bullies who LOVE TO bully us. But heesun is the main victim of them.

Anyone tries to save heesun, that'll be the death of him. That's why no one ever talks to heesun.

Everything was right until the driver passed out. The bus was unstable.