The Call and Distraction

Start from the beginning

Alexia and Mapi exchanged a glance, their own drunken haze momentarily overshadowed by Aurora's somber declaration. "Are you sure about that?" Alexia asked, her voice soft with concern.

Aurora shook her head, the tears threatening to spill over. "I don't think I can face her," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Sensing Aurora's distress, Mapi decided to lighten the mood, her voice laced with playful teasing. "Does that mean I get a chance now?" she joked, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Aurora's laughter bubbled up unexpectedly, breaking through the tension like a ray of sunshine. "You've always had a chance, Mapi," she replied, her smile tinged with genuine affection.

But before Mapi could respond, Alexia interjected, her tone firm. "No chance," she declared, a playful smirk playing at the corners of her lips.

Aurora and Mapi exchanged a knowing glance before bursting into laughter once more. "Sorry, Mapi," Aurora teased, her voice tinged with amusement. "It's never going to happen."

Mapi couldn't resist the opportunity to tease Alexia. "Why? Because you want her to yourself?" she quipped, a playful smirk dancing on her lips.

Alexia opened her mouth to respond, but before she could utter a word, Aurora interjected with a surprising revelation. "She already has," Aurora blurted out, her words slurred from the effects of the alcohol.

Alexia's eyes widened in shock, her heart pounding in her chest as she processed Aurora's words. "Aina!" she exclaimed, her voice a mixture of disbelief and embarrassment.

Caught off guard by Alexia's reaction, Aurora furrowed her brow in confusion. "What?" she asked, her tone tinged with bewilderment.

Mapi, equally stunned by Aurora's revelation, burst into laughter, unable to contain her amusement at the unexpected turn of events. "Oh my god, Aina," she chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief.

Still reeling from the revelation, Alexia struggled to find the right words. "We weren't going to tell anyone about that," she confessed, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Aurora's brow furrowed in confusion as she tried to make sense of the situation. "What? About us...?" she trailed off, her words hanging in the air as the realization dawned on her. "About us fucking?" she exclaimed, her voice rising in disbelief.

Mapi's laughter echoed through the night air as Alexia buried her face in her hands, overcome with embarrassment. "Oh my god, Aina," she muttered, shaking her head in disbelief at the drunken confession.

Mapi's laughter bubbled up once more as she wiped tears from her eyes. "When did this happen?" she managed to ask between giggles.

Alexia shot Mapi a pointed look, silently conveying her reluctance to discuss the matter further. "I'm not talking," she declared firmly, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment.

Aurora, oblivious to the tension in the air, waved a hand dismissively. "Ages ago, don't worry, Alexia. Nobody knows about it. I haven't told a soul," she assured them, her tone earnest.

Mapi's laughter intensified at Aurora's obliviousness, her amusement evident in her sparkling eyes. "Oh, mia madre," she chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief.

 Alexia quickly intervened. "Let's change the topic," she suggested, eager to steer the conversation away from their intimate revelation.

Aurora perked up at the suggestion, her drunken mind easily distracted. "Ooh, let's talk about New Year's! What's everyone doing?" she exclaimed, eager to shift the focus to a lighter topic.

"Partying, of course," Mapi chimed in with a grin, her laughter still echoing in the night air.

Alexia's expression softened as she mentioned her sister's plans. "Alba planned a family holiday," she explained, casting a hopeful glance at Aurora. "You should come with us, Aina. It'll be fun."

Aurora hesitated for a moment, considering the invitation. "Thanks, Ale," she replied with a warm smile, "but I'm heading to London for New Year's."

Mapi and Alexia exchanged a cautious glance before turning their attention back to Aurora. "London?" they echoed in unison, their voices tinged with concern.

Aurora nodded in affirmation. "Yeah," she confirmed. "My friends want me to go clubbing with them since it's been a while."

Mapi and Alexia exchanged another glance, their expressions growing more somber. "What if you see her?" Alexia asked tentatively, her concern evident in her voice.

Aurora's smile faltered slightly, but she shook her head dismissively. "It's not gonna happen," she insisted, though the uncertainty lingered in her eyes.

With a mischievous grin, Aurora began to shed her clothes, tossing them haphazardly onto the sand. "You coming?" she called out to Mapi and Alexia, her laughter bubbling up like champagne.

Mapi's eyes widened in surprise before she shrugged, her inhibitions loosened by the alcohol. "Why not?" she replied, following Aurora's lead and stripping down to her underwear.

Alexia watched with a mixture of exasperation and amusement as her friends dashed toward the ocean. With a resigned sigh, she peeled off her own clothes and jogged after them, her laughter mingling with theirs as they splashed into the cool, dark water.

The waves crashed around them, the salty spray invigorating their senses as they frolicked like carefree children. Aurora and Mapi engaged in a playful tussle, their laughter ringing out into the night as they chased each other through the surf.

Alexia waded into the fray, her laughter blending with theirs as she attempted to referee their antics. Despite her best efforts, she found herself swept up in the joy of the moment, relishing the freedom of the open sea and the warmth of friendship.

As the night wore on, they emerged from the water, breathless and exhilarated, their clothes clinging to their skin as they collapsed onto the sand. Wrapped in the embrace of the night, they lay together, gazing up at the stars twinkling overhead, their laughter fading into contented sighs.