ᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴘᴇꜱɪꜱ 1.3

The school ended few hours ago, 2 hours and 23 minutes to be exact

The school ended few hours ago, 2 hours and 23 minutes to be exact. I started my waiting time on my stream as I prepare myself with the game I downloaded the other day, with that I'm settled. I looked so cute on camera, not what I'm aiming for but it looks cute with my glasses.

I wiped off the makeup I wore earlier so my skin looks fresh, what a perfect face to fool everyone.

My comments are mixed with fans and keyboard warriors fighting saying I'm fake, ugly, and fat under my over sized clothing. That all they see, I don't dress up in most of my streams only when new years or special holiday or something. My go-to outfit it's always a oversized hoodie to keep myself comfy.

Like any other streamer who is decent,
I sighed and looked at the game still loading,  looking at the title of the book as it's more like a book than a game to me.

Anagap(h)esis, it means to lose feeling who you formally loved. It's pretty self explanatory that this is a story based game, it's interesting as it has many twist and turns as they say.

Arialette looked at it in boredom, she already played this game last year she unlocked all the endings in multiple streams and taking hours and hours to keep everyone entertained.

@haterera: She probably don't even know how to play this game
@stanningstar:bro that's literally the hole purpose of this stream is learn how to play ☠️

@likewiseActI: this story would probably be interesting! I can't wait for more chapters—streams she makes

A slight chuckle escaped Arialette's lips, reading a certain comment. The game started to unlocked and since she knows how this game works, with vivid memories she would be alright.

Arialette needs to act.

She started the stream, more comments flooded after her first sentence. How she normally greats all of her fans and smiled at the camera.

"I really don't know how to start this game yet, so I need to get used to some controls!" She exclaimed laughing while her mouse is clicking the buttons of preview: which unlocked the prologue of the game.

@haterthisshit: BOOO you should stop streaming!
@lingling: get a life bro! If you hate her content you should adjust!
@Ayawkona:Hello I'm a big fan!
@Yow@:Shout out!
@Waterbender: Shout out idol

Aria looked at the comments to see some shout out comments, she faked her chuckle and said, "Shout out to Yowa, what a unique name huh." The game started finally.

It shortly explained how it works, what's the character's name, the background, and soon. The start of the first chapter.

"Likewise, it's the first chapter? I wonder what it's called that way." She let out a hum and continued to "explore" moving the character with wasd and space for running.