Chapter Eleven

September 1st
1 month later

"Wake up!" Daphne yells. I can barely open my eyes, for the sun was beaming in my room. And as my vision adjusts I can make out Sophie, Grace, Brooke, and, of course, Daphne.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they yelled.

"Aww.. Thanks you guys."

"Oh it was nothing." Sophie stated.

The best birthday ever. Thank you Jesus for one more year.

"Lets go shopping or maybe even do a mini movie marathon. Ooh.. Or Both!" Daphne exclaimed. She's, how do you say, the jumpy one.

"We can do both if we leave now." I said. We all smile at eachother and they pick an outfit for me to change to.

I firstly pray and read the bible, the girls did the same. Then I took a shower and changed.

"Great, now lets go!" Brooke exclaimed.

We ran out and Brooke opened the door to a Blue Jeep. I was guessing it was hers, her parents wanted to buy her a car, because of her achievement of getting her license.

My compliments, they did a good job.

It was a 20 minute ride, we listened to K-love radio the whole ride. My favorite station.

"Come on!" Grace yelled from out of the car. She was the first to get out.

We walked in and started to walk around, we stopped at so many shops. We had like ten bags each. So we decided to leave the bags in the car, then eat.

"Where are we going to eat?" Sophie asked.

"Katy decides. Its her birthday."

"Taco Bell?" I suggest. They wide eyed and smiled. I'll take that as a 'take me there now'.

We arrived at taco bell and ordered our food. We ate and talked for an hour. Because that's what you do after you eat. You wait an hour for it to fully go through.

"Thank you God, for this marvelous day, and for the food, and for the money that helped us buy the food. Thank you for everything that you have done for us." I pray with the girls.

"Amen." we all say.

"Come on lets go to the DVD rental place, and rent some movies." Grace said.

"Kk." I added.

We walked up to Abraham's rental shop and started looking around. We started choosing and soon enough we had:

Fly Wheel
Facing the Giants
Courageous

And some CDs:

Hillsong United and
1 Girl Nation

Awesome. We couldn't wait to watch and listen.

The Kendrick Brothers did a Great Job!
---------------------------------
7:00pm

We prepared everything and started to watch the movies. So it wasn't just a movie marathon, but we also had Cds to party to, so its a Movie-Music Marathon. Awesome.

Thank you God.

"Before we start, we wanted to say that we have a HUGE surprise for you tomorrow." Brooke said.

"What surprise?" I asked curious.

"You'll see." Grace added, with suspense.

Thank You Jesus for such great Friends!