Chapter 5 - "Behind the wall"

Start from the beginning

He fell down right next to Leo.

"You're safe..", his very weakly whisper to leo.

Then He looked at his comrades. Some of them were wounded and some were lying dead. His strength was exhausted and He just stayed lying next to Leo but it wasn't over yet... Here! More and more giant scorpions are coming to attack them!!.

Seeing this, He became completely hopeless and just closed his eyes to wait for death... Two big scorpions are leading towards him and leo..

But before the scorpions could even get close to them, some arrows hit their heads and they immediately fell to the ground...

That arrows came from Argus. Then, he quickly approached the lying Calixto.

"Calixto..", He called.

Calixto opened his eyes.

"Argus...you're back...", He said in powerless voice.

"Here, I have something..", Argus immediately squeezed the cactus He brought and gave it to calixto to drink.

"squeeze it out and try to make leo drink it ..", He ordered.

After saying this, He saw more scorpions approaching them.

"You, take care of these cactuses, give them to our comrades right away. I'll just get the attention of these monsters..", He said.

Afterwards, He whistled very loudly. It was enough for him to grab their attention. The other giant scorpions immediately turned on him, so He quickly pulled out the sword that was on his back and quickly slipped down under one of them and from here, He sliced ​​it and split it in half. Before he could stand up, another one of them quickly attacked him. But He quickly gave it a powerful kick to it's jaw. His kick weakened it and before it could recover, he immediately jumped very high and quickly made a lot of cuts on it.

It's body parts fell apart and fell to the ground. But the problem is there are still too many of them. He thinks they won't be exhausted because it's their territory..

Argus noticed the ground shaking under his feet as more giant scorpions approached. When hlHe saw that, He quickly sat down and felt the ground with his palm. From here, He felt that the soil in that area was just plain, not pure and it didn't have much substance underneath. .

He gathered all of his strength and jumped then, punched his fist hardly on the ground.....

Boooommmm!!!!.., that place almost went up in smoke because of the power from his punch. And in a short while there was a crack and the ground gradually collapsed as if it had a huge pit, a giant pit!!!..

The scorpions that were about to charge and attack them, fell on it. The landslide continued in that area but Argus is unmindful of it because of the energy He released, He gradually felt extremely exhausted and he slowly fell to the ground...

A few moments later....

"Argus!!!....wake up!!!", Calixto woke him up as He was next to the now is a conscious Leo. It look fully recovered now.

"Mr. Argus, we will be buried here alive if we don't leave now!!..", Leo cried.

After saying that, Calixto and Leo quickly helped him to stand. The ruins of the pit He made are getting bigger and bigger so they have to leave that place. The other scorpions can't get close to them because of the pit that acts as a barrier between them....

When assured that they are safe, Calixto signaled his remaining comrades to stop.

"You are fine and well now..", Argus said to leo.