1. Underverse meets the Original Timeline and Gaster finds his long lost Brother

(A/n:  so, this might be hard to read; but Gaster is this, X-Gaster is this, Mettaton is this~, XTale-Mettaton is this, X-Frisk is this, X-Chara is this, Chara is this, and Frisk is this. this is for the Dialog that will exist in the story. other people will have normal dialog. btw, this is MY Head-Canon of what happens with XTale, the Underverse and Undertale. none of it's actually mine but a few characters. btw in this Ink did not have X-Gaster do his thing, that was drive to remake his brother[Gaster], who he thought dead.) 

(Original Timeline)

Gaster sighed, he'd been dealing with learning how to one, rebuild his Body after Twenty years in the Void, but also learning how to control the magic he gained from being in the Void, which WAS the Void. he'd accidentally blown something up six times in the past week after getting most of his body back. he looked up from his desk to see a note on a nearby wall from his Admiral.

Gaster Got up, stretched what Joints he DID have, and grabbed the note, that stated for him to come to the Doodle World. Gaster blinked for a moment. why was he needed with INK? Gaster let out a small huff, before opening a portal to the Void, which was being much nicer to him since they bonded, before he closed that portal and opened one to the Doodle World, walking through, avoiding Ink and his cuddly-ness.

"A note said I was needed here. why." Gaster said, unamused by about all of Ink's existence.

"Oh, Yeah, We Found A New AU. All Glitchy With Xs All Around It." INK said, looking to the Admiral Beside him, Sydney, then to the X-Covered AU.

"Xs?" Gaster said, a little surprised.

"yes, Gaster. we wanted to investigate. but if the people there were hostile, it'd be best to have two really powerful beings on our side." Sydney said, before breaking the barrier that stopped them from entering the AU.

INK's Jaw Bone literally dropped at that, and Gaster picked it up and gave it to him.

INK quickly reattached his Jaw, and walked through with Syd and Gaster, and they dropped gently onto... Road?? Gaster was a little shocked, there was only two AUs that had Cities where Monsters were allowed, GlitchTale(also not mine) and Underswap. but this was a new one so, yeah.

The Three Walked for a while, before noticing something coming from the city. very quickly. Gaster readied a defense, and Sydney summoned her HellSteel Sword behind her back, and INK hid behind Gaster.

The Thing, which was a Mettaton, quickly striked, which was blocked by Gaster, and they have a small glaring match, before Mettaton tilted his head, before stopping the Attack.

"X-Gaster never told me he had a brother, because that's the only thing that could explain that you're the spitting image of him."  he said to Gaster, disabling his Lightsaber and putting the hilt of it by his waist, before looking at them with a serious face.

"... ..." Gaster didn't know how to react. because that's not possible, his Brother died in the War. "what? who is X-Gaster?" Gaster asked.