Ch: 1

A sweaty Shubman ran to Kitchen where his mother was preparing a coffee and he asked for the water .

"maa .. water ... please ..." 

"Baby .. what's this mark ...over your arm ..." the lady asked sweetly giving her son water who drank it , worry clear on her facial features . 

when Shubman did not replied she inspected the mark closely .

"they look like teeth marks ... who bit you Shubi ..." she asked and Shubman sheepishly smiled at her .

"wo mama .. no one .. " 

"Shubman .. I am asking something baby.. they look so hurtful ..." 

"Ma .. don't worry they are nothing .. just little marks I am a big alpha .. they don't hurt me ..." he replied buffing his chest , looking extra cute as his mother sighed .

"Shubi you are just four .. baby ..." 

"excuse me ..." Shubman gasped making a dramatic face and his mother was done with him , instead of telling her who bit him , he was acting all dramatic . 

"yes yes I know  soon to be five ... "  

It was evening when someone called for Shubman and his mother went at door to look for the person.

"Shubman.. where is he aunty ..?" 

"Abhishek .. come inside my son .. " the lady sweetly called him in and the boy followed the luna of their pack . 

"Shubi .. your friend is here .. baby ..." and soon Shubman came downstairs smiling ear to ear seeing his bestie . 

"you guys play I will bring some snacks for you .." saying this she went away and Shubman looked around , his sparkling eyes looked like searching for gold . 

"Abhishek.. where is he ?" he asked plopping beside other who shook his head in no "he denied .. saying he won't go out of home today .. " 

"why?" Shubman asked his smile vanishing and Abhishek felt sad for his friend  "don't know"

"but .. we can go to my house .. Shubi .. " Shubman shook his head in no , an hour passed and Abhishek sighed .

"Shubi .. can't we both play .. "

"but I promised to play prince- princess with him..." he pouted and may be moon goddess can't see her son sad and the doorbell rung making the maid go and open the door .

"Luna .. where is she ...?" the lady asked and maid gestured to kitchen , but Shubman's eyes sparkled seeing the boy in her arms .

"princess .. " Ishan smiled running to Shubman , his chubby cheeks glowing as he was hugged by other , Ishan Kishan , 6 year old omega .

"let's go to your room ... Shubi.. " Ishan said already walking ahead and both the other boys followed without even questioning .

The sat on the floor , their toys scattered as they think of any game to play and Shubman's eyes wondered to Ishan , who was leaning to Abhishek , yawning cutely .

They were creating random things from last two hours as Ishan said no to outdoor games and Shubman without thinking pulled Ishan in his chest who looked at him weirdly .

"why you pulled me Shubman..?" Ishan was not looking happy and Shubman don't know the answer of it , he is a mere 5 year old boy .

"princess who is prince ...?" he asked and Ishan replied "you "

"then this prince will held princess ..."  and Ishan smiled giving a sweet innocent peck to other's cheek before falling asleep .

Shubman Gill, the one and only son of his parents . His father is the head alpha of Northern pack.

Abhishek was gone and Ishan decided to have a sleepover .

"Ishan .. which side ?"

"umm right one .. just want cuddles .." and who is Shubman to deny this , he quickly laid on the left side of bed , hugging other's small frame in his own .

"princess why did you not want to come today..? I was waiting.." 

"Mama scolded.. " Ishan mumbled pouting.

"for what?"

"because I bit your arm ..." and Shubman hugged his princess more tightly giggling as other scoffed . 

Shubman even though was younger but Ishan is the baby between them and any one can see it by the way Shubman behaves with Ishan .

They were the inspirable duo ,six years passed, always seen together , people in pack has voiced their concern for Shubman's whipped behavior  "how will Alpha Shubman survive .. when Ishan will found his mate ...?"

"Mate ? huh I doubt if he will even accept .. the distance which will be between them .. from now on ..." another lady has stated and they all chuckled looking at Shubman standing like a kicked puppy infront of Ishan who faced away, hands crossed over chest .

"don't you think now Ishan's mother should not let her son roam with alphas .. he is a growing Omega... and those boys are also going to explore their new sides..." 

and this was heard by Ishan's mother who acted as she did not listen to them and walked away , her eyes going to now giggling Ishan as Shubman put a flower crown over his princess head with heart eyes.

Unaware of changes going to take place in their life , they were just 12 and 11 .

--------------------------------------------------Ocean_215---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .

I know I know , there are still ongoing books but let me tell you all "nights in street" is nearly complete and then I will work on lose your heart after that this one , till then I am just updating this to you all so all of you can tell if this plot seems interesting or not .

I wanted to write a book where Shubman is extra soft , since childhood .