5. Studios.

They met up together in the lobby and looked lost, looking around in confusion.
"Kids need help?" Doc asked, "Oh thank god, we were wondering if there's space to jam? We need to practice some shit," Ace said, "Yeah, I already called and booked you guys studio time for the whole tour, see that red building down the street with the black writing? That's your studio my friends," Doc said, "Dude! We fucking owe you one man, thanks!" Max said and they walked out with their stuff together.

They walked in the door backwards so that they could help Bruce get his drums in the door.
"What are you doing?" They jumped and nearly tripped over the equipment, Ace turned and sighed, "Fucking hell, you scared the shit outta me," he said as it was Axl.

"Doc booked us room in here," Ace said, "That way," Axl pointed at a room, "K, thanks man!" Ace said and heaved the heavy kick drum up.

"Why do drummers exist?" Dawn groaned as she was carrying his heavy equipment, "Fuck you!" Bruce huffed making them giggle.

"Dude, move!" Max was sweating and groaning as Ace was stuck sideways in the door, "I'm trying," he said and began giggling.

They started laughing hysterically so Guns walked out to check on them.
"The fuck are you doing?" Duff asked, "Trying to move this heavy fucking kit, Ace pull with all your might, I'm gonna shove okay?" Max asked, they heaved through the door and nearly fell.

Meanwhile Dawn stood there resting her cheek on her guitar case.
"Hey! Wait I know you guys," Steven said and jumped up and down, "Witz End, right?" He asked, the kids nodded, "I heard you guys- kind of sloppy but pretty good!" Steven smiled, "We've fixed it," Ace panted, "Wow you good man?" Izzy asked, Ace nodded a bit and wiped his brow.

"I fuckin hate carrying drums," he panted, "Why is my life so hard?" Bruce groaned and laid on the floor.

"Don't mind them," Dawn said making them chuckle.
"So you're the guitarist?" Slash asked, "Yeah," she said, "Dude, when you fix the album can I have it?" Steven asked with excitement, "Sure go ahead," Dawn shrugged.

"Really?!" He gasped, "Yeah man," she yawned.

After about 5 hours it was done, Ace cheered tiredly and Dawn was sitting by the producer and watching him work.

"Do you have a favourite band to work with?" She asked, "You guys so far, you're really chill," He chuckled softly, "Yes!" She cheered.

"Alright, a shit ton of vinyls will be made soon," he said and patted her head, "Fuck yeah," They sighed making him chuckle.