⋆.ೃ࿔ 𝐏𝗂𝗀 𝐏ⱺ𐓣𝗀 𝐏α𐓣𝗂𝖼┊ 002

Start from the beginning

"M/n L/n. Knock it off." He warned again, his tone of voice sounding more stern this time.

Despite Qiang Shen sending you obvious warning signs to stop, you were too oblivious, "If you're so afraid, just have me send them a letter. In fact, I could just tell them to their face. I don't care about hurting their feelings–"

"M/N, SHUT UP!" Qiang Shen roared, his voice echoing off the walls of the shack. You flinched back at the sudden loud noise, "Stop talking about shit you don't know. Eat." He demanded.

You obediently followed his orders and shoved another piece of your food into your mouth. The rest of the night, the both of you remained silent.

(had to rewrite half of this black flash part because I forgot to had a very crucial part....)

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

MK was basking under the hot sunlight with Mo beside him. The warm rays of the sunlight shot down from the sky, making it the perfect day to sun tan and enjoy the warm weather. You sat beside MK while you fumbled with your nails absentmindedly.

"Ah, such a cute, lazy, cat. You ain't got any trouble in the world, do ya'?" MK cooed while Mo's tail swayed from side to side.

Sandy stomped over onto the deck, causing you and MK to fall out of your chairs, MK let out a loud yelp and slammed onto the ground harshly. "Alright MK and M/n. It's time I teach you the most important lesson of them all! Let's do it." Sandy's eyes glimmered with hope, "Let's make some tea!"

"Right!" MK rolled off the sunbed dramatically and rushed over to the outside stove.

"Since when did we have a... what do mortals call it... outdoor kitchen?" MK and Sandy ignored you, sadly.

MK crashed into the stove, scrambled up, and began punching the air, "Follow my instructions exactly and you're in the best sleepy-time tea you've ever had!" Sandy demanded, "Step one, get your water up to a bombing 171 degrees!" MK turned up the heat on the stove and dropped the teapot onto the hot surface. The water started bubbling rapidly and began gushing out of the teapot, "Step two, and this is important, add just a pinch of my special sleepy time tea leaves." MK proceeded to add two whole packets of leaves into the mixture, "Step three, serve in your cutest and favorite tea cup and enjoy. Thanks, little man!" Sandy took a sip of the tea, "Oh yeah, you did add just a pinch right–"

Sandy tumbled over onto the ground which caused a loud bang to echo throughout the boat, loud snoring escaped through Sandy's large body.

"Uh, what's that Sandy?" MK asked.

"Mortal! You added too much of the–"

"Awee, big guy, you must've tuckered yourself out." MK giggled and placed Mo onto Sandy's shoulders, "I'm going to keep you safe, nothing bad's going to happen not on my watch!"

You heard a loud chime come from above you all, you quickly looked upwards and saw a shiny gold portal rip through and drop a large crate next to Sandy. MO scurried away from the box and hissed in fear.

"A...crate?" You muttered.

"Ho-ho! A super special package from Monkey King! Oh, this day is just a whole lot more interesting." MK smirked, he hurdled over Sandy's body and darted towards the crate.

The box was a dark brown color and had a few chips in the crate. Chains and caution tape secured the crate shut, and warning stickers were stamped all over the box hinting to not open the box.