"Why do you get to decide?" I argued back, annoyed she was continuing to be so bossy.

"Because your suggestion was wrong." Jimin replied back, glaring at me from across the room.

"Wrong? Excuse me, this is my dorm. I'm the one that lives here not you!" I couldn't help but to argue back at her constant demanding nature that everyone else seemed to fall for.

"And..? Do you want a medal?" She bluntly replied in disinterest before turning her gaze to Winter.

"I'm simply pointing out that I live here with Winter, not you so you can't make all the decisions." I was glad Winter was so happy lately but I worried she was falling for an illusion of Jimin rather the real her that could be so stern and arrogant.

"Well that can be easily changed." She coldly replied, making a shiver run down my spine.

"Rina, be nice." Winter stated, making Jimin smile back at her.

"I'll try for you, Minjeongie." The student council president said with a smile. It was complete bullshit of course.

"I told you I get embarrassed when you call me that." Winter was clearly shy, pouting whilst burying her face again in Jimin's neck who laughed lightly.

"Well if you don't like it then what else would you prefer I call you?" Jimin ran her hand through Winter's hair as if lost in a trance.

"You could always try something really out there like Winter, you know her name." I suggested sarcastically in the moment.

"I wasn't asking your opinion." She groaned, the others sensing another heated argument.

"And yet you can have it anyway." I sarcastically replied to her before taking a bottle of soda from the refrigerator.

I took a sip as she stared across the room with her usual stern gaze. "Do you have a problem with me or are you just bitter about me dating Winter?"

I slammed the bottle down harshly on the kitchen countertop. "I guess since you started dating only a few days ago, I'm gonna have to say it's definitely you I have the problem with!"

Giselle placed her hand on my shoulder with a sympathetic smile. "Yizhou, don't let her upset you again."

I stared between the 2 quizzically at the lovesick drama in front of me. "I'm not upset, I'm pissed off. I think it's very interesting Winter just happened to change her mind about you. What spell did you cast I wonder?"

"Winter and I are perfect for each other." Jimin beamed with a coy smile towards my best friend.

"Only in your delusions. She deserves better." I muttered quietly but enough for us all to hear as Jimin tried to stand up abruptly to lunge forward furiously towards me.

"Rina, calm down! Please can you both just try and get along?" Winter pulled her back gently with her puppy expression like she was at a loss.

"No." Jimin and I replied simultaneously.

"You both mean the world to me and it's really hard to be stuck in the middle between you 2." Winter sighed as Jimin wrapped her arms tighter around her.

"You could be me, standing here wondering why you're watching this scene at all." Giselle muttered, still flicking through the restaurant menus, keeping at a distance all the while as the awkwardness continued.

Sunday 10pm

Winter's P.O.V.

"Rina, where are we going?" I asked having driven with Rina to a mysterious location downtown. She'd asked me to dress in my favourite outfit for a romantic late date night she had planned.