… Ongsa thinks Sun shouldn’t sing this song…

…The Ongsa who should be singing.

…Each line hits her feelings to the core…

“You’re even filming. What a mess…” Someone teases next to her.

“I’m recording Charoen.” Ongsa makes an excuse to get away with getting caught.

“Right… Filming your friend, huh? Only half of Chareon's face is showing, as if she were a ghost. Do you think I’m an idiot, Miss Ongsa?”

Unable to argue, Ongsa remains silent.

“Hey, can I sing too?” Charoen asks out of nowhere, making everyone look at each other in confusion, especially her two best friends. They have no idea what Chareon is up to.

“Charoen… do you want to sing?” Pei asks just in case.

"Yes." she responds confidently, shaking up the crowd with her unexpected performance.

"Right. Go ahead."

“Can you hold the microphone for me? I will play the guitar.” Charoen asks Sun.

"Yes of course." Sun responds, moving her chair closer to hold the microphone.

“Hey, campers. Since I’m playing the guitar, I might as well sing a song.” she says, strumming the guitar like a pro.

“ ♫… ♪… I brought my heart for you to consider… ♫”

…The first line stuns all the campers…

“ ♫… ♪… Check my heart and you will know if it is old or new
If it is broken or damaged somewhere
If it is cracked or glued to deceive you

All my heart is new
My heart is real, not fake. It's not cunning or cunning
There's only love filling my heart
I'll gladly give it to you. Please, considerate.

When will you accept…? When will you realize…?
Do you have a love? Answer me
If you're single, please be kind
Sacrifice your time to consider my heart

I will give you my heart and wait for the answer
I am ready for you to test inside my heart
If you see goodness in me
I am ready to give you my life, if you will consider… ♫… ♪ “

When the song ends, everyone applauds and shouts happily. The craziest thing is, when they were quiet, Charoen turns to talk to the person holding the microphone.

“I sang this song for you. Someone asked me to do this. She wonders what your type is.” she says as she hands the guitar back to the team. She then sits next to Ongsa and Tinh, as if nothing had happened, while the others stare at the three best friends.

“Don’t look at me like that. It's not me. I am gay." Tinh mutters, but it's loud enough to make people stop staring at the three of them. Meanwhile, Ongsa feels like she's going to vomit.

“The last song left us speechless. Well, Sun, our friend asked about you type. Could you tell us…? Someone wants you to consider their heart.” Pei teases. Sun is still holding the microphone, not knowing what to do.

“Ah… Thanks for the question, but can I have a minute to think? Haha.” Sun jokes to hide her shyness after she pulls herself together.

“Please tell us, Sun. I wonder if I could be that person.”

“Boooooooooo!!!”

They boo after a senior boy flirts using these words.

“I don't really have a type. Pei, if I talk to someone and I like it, I just like it. Either way, I don't want to be in a relationship right now. I don’t feel like it.”