'You still remember my favorite things?'

The next day, Siddharth woke up at 8.00 a.m. He went to brush his teeth and did his morning chores. After all, he went to see Avneet in the room, and she was still sleeping.

Siddharth's Pov

She is so cute while sleeping. No doubt, even when she is awake, she is cute. After all, she is my girl. Well, we have to buy school stuff as there is school tomorrow. Unfortunately, we're not in the same college. Damn! That sucks dude! Should I transfer to her college? Yeah! That's a good idea. But it's our last two years, so anyway. Let it be. NOOO! What if after school, she left me? Then? How many countries will I change for her? I mean, for her anything but if I do so then I'll become like a mad person. Then, every time, I will propose, she will reject me. But one thing that I promise God is that she will be my first and last love. <3.

Pov ends.

Avneet stirs a little and woke up. Seeing that, Siddharth went away, so that she doesn't notice him. She gets up from the bed and brush her teeth. After brushing her teeth, she went in the kitchen and saw Siddharth making breakfast. 

"Good morning." She said as she approached him. Siddharth wished her back. "What are you making for breakfast?" Avneet asked.

"Your favorite, Pancakes." Siddharth said and Avneet who was looking at her phone to see who texted her, turned to him. There was a minute of silence. "You still remember my favorite things?" Avneet asked and Siddharth chuckled. 

"How can I forget when you were the only one close to me in college?" Siddharth said. Avneet fake smiled because the flashback came. "But do you still remember mine?" Siddharth asked curiously to Avneet. 

She nodded. "Artisan Coffee, pani puri and ice cream, vanilla flavor and there is some more which may take one whole day." She said and at the end, they both chuckled. 

She then went to take a bath and Siddharth continue to do the breakfast. 

Siddharth Pov

It feels so good laughing with her after years. She looks cute when she chuckled with me. And plus, she still remembers my favorite things which was obviously expected. Of course! She should remember as she was my best-friend. I wonder if she still takes me as her best-friend. I wish I didn't propose her at that time. I regret being so desperate to be her boyfriend. I hate that moment, but I am glad that she didn't reject me in front of the whole school. Means, she knew that if she will reject me in front of thousands of students, my reputation as well as hers would be ruined. People would hate us and bullied us or whatever, but we would suffer as in our school, students were very mean. 

Pov ends. 

After a couple of minutes, Avneet came, and they took breakfast together. "Should we go and buy out school stuff today?" Siddharth said and Avneet agreed. 

Skips to the mall.

TBC....

Hey guys...Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if I post it late. But please don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more Sidneet stories. Love you all<3. See you in the next chapter. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee