Vaishnavi😭✨💗

In the afternoon;
He went out of his room and went to the beach. He walks while missing his moment with his love. Suddenly, he bumped into an old man.

"Sorry. I didn't notice you." He said not looking at his face. "But I did." He looked at the man and he was shocked.

"Uncle." He said and the man gave him a fatherly hug. He was in tears as he saw him after years. Who is he? You must be wondering. Right?

He is Vaishnavi Rao's father , Rajan, and Siddharth,Vaishnavi, her mom and dad used to live together along with Abhishek and Vibha Aunty. But due to Vaishnavi's mom and dad's divorce, they all separated. They lost contacts. Vaishnavi and her father moved to New York. Vaishnavi loves Abhishek but about him, he used to have feelings for her which today also he refuse. They were all best friend. Well, Vaishnavi is a fashion designer.

"How is Vaishu di?" Siddharth asked. He broke the hug as Siddharth asked. "She's fine and she is in the room. We came here for a vacation as Vaishnavi is on holidays for 3 weeks and it's been 2 days since we are here. After 2 days, we will check out. What about you?" Rajan said.

"I have applied for my college. I am here alone. It's yesterday I check in and maybe the day after, I will check out as I have bought a house." Rajan nodded.

"Let's go, we will meet Vaishnavi." Rajan said and he nodded. They went together. Rajan asked about  his mom and his brother.  They talked on more things while going.

In the room;
When Siddharth and Vaishnavi saw each other, they hug each other. They had an amazing sister-brother duo. They were in happy tears because they are seeing each other after 5 years.

"I miss you, little brother." Vaishnavi said and they break the hug. "I miss you too." Siddharth said and they wipe their tears. They all sat on the bed.

"How is life going?" Vaishnavi asked. "Not the same after you all went." Siddharth said and Vaishnavi replied 'same'

"What about Abhi and Aunty??" Vaishnavi asked. "They are f-" Before he completes his sentence, his phone rings. "Oh, it's Bhai." He said happily and Vaishnavi also happy to talk to him after such a long time. He picked the call. It was video call. Siddharth turned the camera to Vaishnavi.

"Vaishnavi?" Abhishek asked. "How are you?" He asked almost cried seeing after so many years. "I am fine. What about you?" Vaishnavi said and Abhishek replied 'im fine too'. The phone passed to Vibha Aunty.

"Namaste Aunty!" Vaishnavi said and Vibha Aunty greeted her back. They asked about each other and finally Rajan talked to them. They talked to each other and shares their lives with each other.

After hours of talking, it was dinner time and Siddharth joined Rajan and Vaishnavi.

Siddharth's pov:
Today we all talked together but someone was missing. Yes! My love. I really want to meet you. Where are you,jaan? Everyone is missing you. I really want our group back. Come back, love. Come back!
Pov ends

To be continued....
Hey family. Hope you all are doing great and you've start your year well and beautiful. Happy new year and I am so sorry that I didn't post these. I didn't post because of New year preparations and all. But anyways, I will try to be more active.
Love you all💗
Keep supporting!<3.
Byeee🤗