2

Jamari true orson

Jamari true orson

The door opened and in walked his brother friend, deijour they talked out of the three he was probably closer with him. "What do you want"

"Yo brother told me to come check on you and asked what you wanted to eat" "tell him to get me some McDonald's I want chicken nuggets the 6 piece and then some fries with a sprite"

He watched as he pulled out his phone, "you not gonna leave" he didn't have the energy to be mean to anybody right now, "you want me to leave and your brother says somebody need to stay with you"

"Oh" he slapped the hair tie on his wrist again, "you shouldn't do that" "why you care" deijour smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. "I'm just tryna help shorty"

He finished rolling up his blunt, "give me a lighter" "say please" "nigga" "I'm not givin you shit if you don't be nicer" "fine let me get your lighter please"

Deijour threw the lighter and he caught it, his back hit the wall as he started to hit it. "I thought you said you quit" "I changed my mind this situation is basically saying I need to smoke"

"But you been clean for like 3 months" "why you so worried about me" "why can't I be worried about you I care about you shorty"he laughed thinking it was a joke.

"I'm serious" "ok" his phone started to ring it was from somebody he didn't have saved. He answered it putting it on speaker, "what's up jamiri"

He froze his breath stopped, "why you callin me how you even get my new number I'm hanging up don't text or call me we been done" "don't hang up you know better or do I have to show you who in charge I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I want you back."

His phone was snatched from his hand, "Ay bitch when I find you your ass is dead on my soul don't call his fucking phone again" and with that deijour gave him his phone back.

"You didn't have to do that I could handle it" "but you crying and your hands are shaking" he didn't even realize he was crying, or that his hands was shaking.

He took a deep breath the door opened and in walked his brother with his food, "what's wrong with you" "that Nigga called him"

"I thought I told you to block his as Miri" "I did" I said opening the bag and getting my food out eating it.

"I swear I'm tryna find that nigga but he keep on getting away" "dont do no stupid shit for me  kahari" "he hurt you so much tho I'm the one that found you miri" "don't remind me that was the past"

It was silent "me king and Jackie finna go out to the strip club you goin" he asked deijour"nah not today" he nodded and with that he left.

"I thought you was a hoe why don't you wanna go get twerked on" "who said I'm a hoe" "nigga all them bitches on yo phone said you was a hoe" he rolled his eyes and moved his hair out of his face.

"I'm changing my ways" "stop lying I bet you still got hoes in yo phone now" "here go threw it then I deleted all my hoes out" he threw me his phone.

I smirked and typed in his password and went to Snapchat first, after like ten minutes of going threw everything he actually didn't have no hoes in his phone.

"Wow you must be talkin to somebody then who is it she must have gotten you right then because deijour Johnson not being no hoe is crazy"

"Who ever said it gotta be a girl" "nigga you gay!" My eyes was widened "no I'm bi" i nodded my head, "so can I know" "no"

They sat in silence staring at each other, "you finna stay the night?" He usually did my brothers friends would all be in his room sleeping somewhere.

"Yeah prolly let me crash in you room" "why" "cause yo brother prolly finna bring a stripper home and them niggas are prolly not spending the night"

"Sleep on the couch" I still didn't fully trust anybody yet you never know he could be like my ex, actually what the fuck am I saying I don't even like this Nigga.

(Yeah ok)

He rolled his eyes "I promise I ain't gonna do nothin to you calm down I ain't- I glared at him and he immediately went quiet.

He laid the pillow and blankets down on my futon, after making him pinky promise I allowed him to sleep in my room. "If you wake me up I'll cut yo dick off and I mean that"

He nodded as I turned off my lights and laid down yo go to sleep.

I woke up to somebody talkin, and me being nosy I still pretended like I was sleeping to listen. "Nah I thought I blocked you" I heard deijour say.

"Baby please come back to me I don't care if you fuck other bitches" "girl you got problems I blocked you just liked I blocked everybody else get off my phone"

With that he hung up, I sat up staring at him. He smirked "why you was being nosy shorty" "how you know I was awake" "yo body was more tense then it was when your asleep"

Time skip

It was like 5 and I ain't eat nothin all day, and wasn't shit to eat in this skank ass house. "You hungry shorty" "no" he stared at me, "so you said you want a foot long from subway?"

"I never said that I said I wasn't hungry" "and you want that hot chicken on it with buffalo sauce?" "I don't want subway" i mumbled.

He smirked "what you want then crybaby" "I want wing stop" "what type of wings" "I want they garlic Parmesan and get me they voodoo fries"

"Well come on get up big baby" i sighed as I slipped on my slides and he grabbed his keys. We headed out the door going to his car, I got in and immediately lowered his seat so I can lay down.

"Never is you dat tired" "shut up" "you gon stop talkin to me crazy" "or what" "or ima hit yo ass" I immediately sat up. "I was just playing calm down" "that's not something to joke about"

"I'm sorry" we was at wing stop now and I was still ignoring him, we made it back to the car and I grabbed my food. I started to eat my chicken tenders as I watched paw patrol.

"You a iPad kid I'm sorry please forgive me" I rolled my eyes "fine I forgive you and you call me the big baby"

Thoughts?