1

Jamiri true orson

Jamiri true orson

Jamiri was in the middle of school he had his AirPods in, he was definitely not paying attention to this boring ass lesson. He rolled his eyes turning to see who tapped him.

"Ugh what do you want" he mugged the girl that tapped him, "Um you don't have to be mean" "girl you tapped me I can be mean if I want to either tell me want you what or shut the fuck up" he mugged her again.

"I was gonna ask if you got a pencil but seeing how your not even doing the work you probably don't" she said catching a attitude. "You better fix yo attitude bitch" she smacked her lips.

"Yeah ok that's what I thought you begging me for a pencil but you got a attitude pick a struggle" and with that he turned his head around, he laid his head back on his desk and tried to go to sleep.

"Mr orson get up we don't sleep in my class and where is your paper at!" "Bitch shut up" that's what he meant to say in his head he didn't, "go to the office!"

"Man whatever" he grabbed his stuff heading out, the lady at the front office stared at him. "How many times are you gonna be here" "how many times are you gonna have kids? Don't you got like ten yeah pick a fucking struggle and stop talking to me"

Her mouth was wide open in shock, yeah she know better to say anything else "come in" he heard his principle say. "Bye saggy pussy" and with that he went into the office.

"Wassup mr wire" he sat down in the chair, "this is your third time today coming here Jamiri" "these teachers be testing me mr wires I ain't even mean to call her a bitch"

He liked his principle he was chill as fuck, and he would usually always take the students side. When the teachers would send them down, "that doesn't matter sadly I'm gonna have to suspend you for three days"

He smacked his lips, "for real mr wire that hoe trippin" he shook his head. "Yeah but my bosses are mad I'm taking the students side now and says I don't have my school under control sorry Jamiri"

"It's fine mr wire you did yo best but you got gum" the man pulled out some mint gum handing it to him, "call your parents so they can pick you up"

He pulled out his phone going to his brothers contact, his brother was one year older than him. So that means he's 19 while I'm 18, the phone started to ring.

"Ay nigga come pick me up I'm suspended"

"Man what you always in trouble ima tell mom to put you on yo meds again"

"I don't need them fuck ass meds you make her put me on those again and I'm killing my self and I'm serious"

"Fine I'll come pick you up but I'm with some friends" "nigga you hang out with the same friends stop acting like I don't know them"

"Man just go wait outside"

They was still on the phone as he walked down the hall, "Ay nigga what you staring at me fo" it was some white kid that he had problems with, "oh nothing just staring at a fucking faggot"

"What the fuck you just call me bitch I'll show you how a faggot get down cause I'll beat yo ass right now" he was about to set his stuff down. When he heard some honking.

"Yeah get in the fucking car" see he set his stuff in the car and slammed that door walking to the red neck how. He immediately punched his ass the dude started yelling as he kept on punching his face.

"Ay help me get him off of him" he heard his brother say as he kept hitting him, "who's a fucking pussy now bitch hit back hit back!" He said smiling he liked the feeling he got while fighting.

He felt hands wrong around his waist, "nah let me beat his white ass up" he tried pulling away from whoever was separating them. "The white boy was crying his nose and mouth was bleeding.

He laughed as he kicked the boy in his head before he finally got pulled away, "kiss my fucking shoe bitch" "that's enough true" he rolled his eyes but stopped fighting back.

"You can let go now I'm done" whoever was holding him let go, he punched the boy one more time just for the fun of his and got in the car.

"You got suspended and beat a kid up ma is not finna be happy" he stared at his brother rolling his eyes, "he deserved it he called me a faggot" "and why are you even suspended I thought mr wire dong suspend nobody"

"His bosses made him suspend me" his brother hummed, "why it's so foggy in here you been smoking" "nah" "nigga you lying" he rolled down the window letting some fresh air in.

He looked in the back of the car seeing some of his brothers friends, it was only three. "What you doing with these thugs they literally rolling up in the back why you over here lying to me"

He smacked his lips looking back, they finally pulled up at the house. They was a lil rich his mom was a doctor and no father, fucking dead beat.

"Mama I'm home" she was here her car was in the driveway, "you got in trouble the school just called me" she sighed, "sorry ma the teacher pissed me off"

"Maybe I should put you back on yo meds" she got on her phone, "I'm not taking those you remember what they did to me" "yeah but they also helped" "by sending me to the mental hospital!"

"Don't raise yo voice at me" his fist clenched as he closed his eyes, "I'm just saying your attitude was way more better when you where on those" "mom maybe stop talking about it they didn't help him"

His brother tried saying "kahari shut up" "I'm just saying you put him on the pills because what happened to him and-

"Don't say his fucking name" "stop cussing" fuck he fills so helpless right now, "I can't go back on them pills ma" "well if you keep acting like this you are let me get another complaint from this school about you and your going right back"

He rolled his eyes and went to his room, he sat on his bed just staring at the wall. He scratched at his wrist looking down where the old scars used to be.

It's crazy what one person can make you do, he grabbed the hair tie on his arm and started to slap it on his wrist, he promised his brother he wouldn't go back to harming himself.

Tears started to come out of his eyes "fuck bro" he got up and went to his drawer, he opened it and pulled out a bag of weed. He started to roll up when he heard a knock.

He thought it was his brother "come in"

And with that we end the first part bye