8

"It's been a while, right..?" Yuna said as she sipped her coffee in a cafe, in front of Hyunjin. As a response, he just nodded. He seemed to be in deep thought about something else instead.

"The incident.. terrified me alot i must say. Thanks to that guy, i'm glad he survived that." she added. Hyunjin looked up at her.

"Yes, even though he shouldn't have been involved in such things. Imagine being in an engagement event of someone you barely know and getting into this. I visited his flower shop a few days ago with your grandma." he stated as Yuna raised her eyebrows.

"Oh? That's great. She loves flowers after all. Also, you two seem to be pretty close by now, you and that guy."

Hyunjin was about to say his name to her, but he hesitated since he had not wanted her grandma to know it. It was sort of difficult for him to decide.

"What's his name?"

"Junhee." he replied as Minho had said the same this to her grandma so he just went with it too. He still wanted to know the real reason why Minho had done that previously. However, he didn't want to make him uncomfortable either. So he turned out frustrated.

"Yuna, i came here to say something." he confessed. Yuna just listened to him carefully.

"Things aren't going very well currently, as you saw. An innocent man even almost lost his life due to the incident. We don't even have a single idea about who is doing this heinous thing and why. Besides.."

"I'm not really interested in you in that way." he stated. He finally had the courage to say this to only Yuna, hoping she would atleast understand him. However, Yuna stayed silent.

I hope she gets me please. I'm doomed if she doesnt. I really dont want to marry her in general. Its not because she was anmoying or anything, its mostly because ive always liked her as my friend, never more.

"I see.." she replied. He sighed.

"So.. Who do you like then?" she asked. He did not know how to answer that.
"..someone." despite not actually liking anyone, he still lied, knowing the consequences. However, he just wanted to escape the unwanted marriage for then. His phone rang in the middle of their conversation.

It was minho. He frowned, wondering why all of a sudden he would call him. He immediately picked it up anyway, only to hear a panting minho.

"Mr. Hwang.. Where are you right now??" he asked him through the phone. He seemed worried.
"Min– Junhee? I'm uh at a cafe right now, why?" he almost said his name in front of Yuna.

"Wait.. Don't tell me she is there.."

"No, no worries. What's wrong?" he asked. "Which cafe?? I'm heading there.. Right now."
After he had told him the name of the cafe, Minho immediately hung up, leaving Hyunjin confused.

"Junhee called?" Yuna asked. Hyunjin however, just nodded. He started to wonder why he was rushing there right away. Could it be something wrong or anything? He just hoped everything was okay.

"Why? Is he coming?" she asked. "He sounded like it. I guess i should wait here, you head home." he said, but she hesitated anyway. "It's alright, i'll wait with you too."

You don't need to. He thought to himself but did not say it anyway. About 15 minutes later, Minho arrived there. As hyunjin was staring at the entrance, he immediately spotted Minho. He was panting. He looked like something terrified him. As soon as he saw him like that, he took no time in rushing to him.

"Are you okay? Why are you here suddenly?" he asked as he placed his both hands on minho's shoulder to comfort him. "Calm down.. Calm down.."

Minho anyway, hugged him immediately, wrapping his arms around Hyunjin's neck. "I'm.. So glad you're alright.." he mumbled. Hyunjin froze right there. He glanced at Yuna from there, she seemed to be getting the wrong idea. She didn't make a move anyway.